PDA

View Full Version : Parents Questionnaire.x

CJ Thorn
08-02-2012, 07:45 PM
Hi,
Can anyone give me any guidance or examples of a parents questionnaire?.C.x

karensmart4
08-02-2012, 07:58 PM
I ask things such as; Are you happy with the overall care we provide for your child.
Do you feel that we give sufficient time on handover to share information.
Are you happy with the resources/activities that we offer.
Do you consider your child to be happy and settled with us.
I ask if there are any changes they would like us to make to different things such as contracts.
And I put in an; Any further info/comments box.

miffy
08-02-2012, 08:05 PM
I adapted one from the Bromley site but if you do a forum search you will find some examples that other members have shared

Miffy xx

moggy
08-02-2012, 08:37 PM
For it to be any use you need to think about what you want to know about your setting- are you wondering if the parents like your learning journals?, or your newsletter?, or are you wondering if you should offer different meal options? or days out? or whatever it is that is relevant.
There are some generic 'are you happy?' questions you can ask but to be meaningful, and not just a box ticking exercise (as in 'I have done a questionnaire so Ofsted will be happy'), it must come from your need for information.
I am writing mine next one now (I do one annually) and will be asking about if they read my newsletters and if they are happy with the amount of time we get to chat at pick-up/drop-off and if they would like any more time put aside for informal chats... and so on.

Diana67
09-02-2012, 09:19 PM
This site is so helpfull cant believe Iv now got all paper work sorted just waiting for mindies.

Diana

nannysue
09-02-2012, 09:41 PM
I took the Bromley one and adapted it , works fine . Inspector was very impressed . :thumbsup: