PDA

View Full Version : does anyone wear a badge?

mammumof4
08-02-2012, 09:24 AM
morning all :)
ive got an ncma childminder badge, i bought it about 3 years ago and ive never worn it.
does anyone wear one? im thinking of wearing it to soft play today, thought it might draw attention to me being a chuildminder and may get some enquiries :) what do you think? not sure if i will feel daft wearing it :blush:

Mouse
08-02-2012, 09:28 AM
I've had a couple over the years, but have never worn them. I did once wear my "support childminder" badge to a group meeting as some new childminders were coming along & I thought it would make it easier for them to spot me!

jan
08-02-2012, 09:28 AM
Hi I were mine when ever i am childminding. School like you to so they can point you out to any parent look for care

dette
08-02-2012, 03:13 PM
I wear mine to training and the likes but would wear it if i had a space to fill.Free advert:)

Suebb1
08-02-2012, 03:25 PM
Haven't got one but think it would be a good idea around a school playground as you never know it might lead to enquiries about new mindees .

Pipsqueak
08-02-2012, 04:25 PM
No I don't have a badge but I have a tattoo -

invisible to most people but only visible to people who are supercillious and ignorant (ie those who think there is no value to my job) and apparently it says MUG - right across my forehead:rolleyes:

rosebud
08-02-2012, 04:49 PM
I feel like people are watching and judging me enough, I think a badge would just make it worse!

Bananabrain
08-02-2012, 05:19 PM
No I don't have a badge but I have a tattoo -

invisible to most people but only visible to people who are supercillious and ignorant (ie those who think there is no value to my job) and apparently it says MUG - right across my forehead:rolleyes:

:laughing:Ha Pip, just what I was thinking.
My badge says 'sucker here' feel free to wipe your feet on me and give me no consideration at all.
I wear it at home too apparently:laughing: