PDA

View Full Version : EEEEK INSPECTION MONDAY!!!

stargazer1
07-02-2012, 05:32 PM
Finally, after what seems like forever, I have a date for my inspection - this coming Monday. Not huge notice but probably a good thing as I can't get too worked up. Any advice would be gratefully received. Really don't know what to expect!!:eek:

Demonjill
07-02-2012, 05:34 PM
I am in Scotland so things a bit different but......

Its really not as bad as you think ...ive done it TWICE :blush:

You will come out the other side easy enough - remember its your chance to ask questions too.:thumbsup:

Good luck you will be fine - let us know how it goes

debbie1
16-02-2012, 03:22 PM
Hi Amy, just wondered how your inspection went, :) i am waiting for mine:panic: i live in north wales i have heard on the site that there is a questionaire and a pre reg set of questions she may ask you, what happened on yours, i hope you dont mind me asking thanks hun Debbie:)

aly
16-02-2012, 03:27 PM
its good you had a date, as in wales we never usually get given a date..its on the spot...unless they ahve tried you a few times.

let us know how it went

tulip0803
16-02-2012, 03:43 PM
its good you had a date, as in wales we never usually get given a date..its on the spot...unless they ahve tried you a few times.

let us know how it went

It was for her pre-reg inspection Aly

Hope it went well and you will get your certificate in a few weeks:)

stargazer1
16-02-2012, 04:06 PM
Debbie, I've messaged u back :)

It went great thank u, waiting for my insurance and reg certificate (and partners crb check that they messed up and have had to reapply for for the third time - long story!!) So hopefully be up and running in a few weeks.

Thanks for your messages xxx