PDA

View Full Version : Where can I get a free/cheap logo design?

Hellsbells
23-05-2008, 01:47 PM
Hi All,
Was just wondering, some of you have fabulous logos with your name etc on on your websites. I'm just in the process of setting up (waiting for reg cert) and was wondering...did you all pay a lot of money to get them designed or is there a free site somewhere that helps you to do it?

Thanks!
Helen

Hellsbells
23-05-2008, 06:28 PM
anyone? x
:o

sarah707
23-05-2008, 10:08 PM
My website is from www.freewebs.com and you get the background free with the site... have a nosey!

Pauline makes websites but I don't know where she gets the pictures - there are plenty royalty free ones on Google and other images sites, I suppose trawling through those is as good a place as any to start.

There are some great children pics here for starters... hope they inspire! :D

http://dir.coolclips.com/People/Children/Vector/children_8.html

manjay
23-05-2008, 10:12 PM
I bought mine. It was a while ago and I did have it for a different business venture so just changed the name for my childminding business. I had a specific idea in my mind of what I wanted and I wanted it designed specifically for me. Not technical enough to be able to do it for myself. I think I found the design service on ebay - sorry can't remember

amanda xx

katickles
23-05-2008, 10:13 PM
I too have used freewebs for my website - really easy to use & looks very profesional :thumbsup:

Donkey
25-05-2008, 08:29 PM
I had a friend design mine, well I told him what he wanted and he computerised it for me, guess I am lucky in that respect!
and another friend is hosting my site for free so I don't have to cover it in ads.

some people know plumbers electricians, I know geeks and freaks ;)

jw19nr
01-06-2008, 07:55 AM
I just bought mine off ebay. Ordered in italy but only worked out as about £12 abd thats for the design, and unlimited changes to it. They will design something for you, but change it to suit and you can even contact them a year or more down the line if you want them to change it! Haven't recieved mine yet but it sounds good.

fishbones1
02-06-2008, 06:25 PM
Hi my website is from freewebs and just chose one of their backdrops.

I found my pic while surfing the net and changed it to suit me!!! ( don't know if allowed but don't care!!!!)

FizzysFriends
14-06-2008, 04:51 PM
Hi All,
Was just wondering, some of you have fabulous logos with your name etc on on your websites. I'm just in the process of setting up (waiting for reg cert) and was wondering...did you all pay a lot of money to get them designed or is there a free site somewhere that helps you to do it?

Thanks!
Helen

Did you sort one out? I have ordered one off a company on ebay, their samples look good.