PDA

View Full Version : had my interview

disney
23-05-2008, 01:00 PM
well im not really sure how it went then again im still no better with my cold .any way mum & dad came with little boy 18 months old seemed happy a real cutie . first question dad said do you interact with the children .
yes i do and i showed a list of various activities i do .oh good he said .
he said hes with another cm at the moment and hes having 3 hours sleep a day and we dont want him to. so i asked him if he had spoken to his cm about this he said no .:rolleyes: so i said yes it is a long sleep but if you are not happy then you would have to talk . i have said if i was to take their child on then we would nead to talk to each other , that great dad said
then he said now about money thats a big big problem :eek: so i said well i am £ 3 per hour is this going to be a problem um no £25 a day it sounda ok ,
isaid no its £ 27 actually .in the end they said what do we do now so i suggest they take some time to think about what they want to do . mum said we will call. and let you know if we want you over the weekend
but to be honest im not sure if i want them yet x

miss muffit
23-05-2008, 01:10 PM
well the ball is in your court as they say :)

Do you know the other childminder and would it cause a problem you taking the child on?

it seams strange I wonder why they dont exchange words at the end of the day or any time?

disney
23-05-2008, 01:24 PM
he said they dont like to ask the cm any thing as she is married to his mate !
but its just well they stayed for an hour and dad said i had far to much pa[per work to look at and why have i got policys . mum didnt speake much .
and they said they havnt got much time as they needed to go shopping
i bet they didnt like me any way:thumbsup:

well if they want me i will have to do a settling in so if it dont work then it dont x by the way the other cm also used to work at the nursery were i worked and when i spoke about ofsted & eyfs she said she did not know what i was talking about & her cm had never spoke of this to her

miss muffit
23-05-2008, 01:35 PM
Hi Disney is this other childminder on a different planet!!!!
she doesnt know about ofsted or eyfs is she a registered childminder or was she just a friend doing a good turn ?

angeldelight
23-05-2008, 09:38 PM
Well I hope things work out the way you want

Let us know if they get back to you

Angel xx

miffy
23-05-2008, 09:40 PM
Hope it works out for you disney if that is what you want.

Let us know if they come back to you

miffy xx