PDA

View Full Version : Tesco Sports Day Set

christine e
23-05-2008, 11:38 AM
Hi everyone
I know someone recently put a thread on about this but I cannot find it now. It sounded so good I immediately trotted off to my local Tesco to purchase but they didn't have it. Just been in again to look and there it was reduced from £8 to £4. Big thank you to however put the original thread on.

Christine:clapping:

miffy
23-05-2008, 11:40 AM
I got one of these last year and the mindees had great fun with it

We had our own sports day during the holidays!

Any other bargains Christine?

miffy xx

Pipsqueak
23-05-2008, 12:12 PM
I got one last year as well - it was fab and goes down a treat during a (drunken) bbq as well!

miffy
23-05-2008, 12:14 PM
I got one last year as well - it was fab and goes down a treat during a (drunken) bbq as well!
:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

miffy xx

Wendy Woo
23-05-2008, 12:48 PM

Like the sound of that:D :D :D

littlewonders
23-05-2008, 02:00 PM
I put the original thread up. Glad you got one and it helped EVEN THOUGH YOU GOT IT AT HALF FLIPPIN PRICE :angry:

Lol I hope it rains all summer now :p :laughing: (not really!)

christine e
23-05-2008, 04:03 PM
I put the original thread up. Glad you got one and it helped EVEN THOUGH YOU GOT IT AT HALF FLIPPIN PRICE :angry:

Lol I hope it rains all summer now :p :laughing: (not really!)

Hi
Glad you replied so I could thank you direct. Was really disappointed when they didn't have them in on my first visit so was really chuffed when they were half price today!!!!!
Thanks again for the tip off

Cx:jump for joy:

christine e
23-05-2008, 04:05 PM
I got one of these last year and the mindees had great fun with it

We had our own sports day during the holidays!

Any other bargains Christine?

miffy xx

Hi
Didn't see anything else at a bargain price but will keep you informed through forum if I don't see you in The Works or M & S or whereever I usually bump into you or course you could be in Ann Sum........
Are you working next week?
Christine

miffy
23-05-2008, 04:09 PM
Hi
Didn't see anything else at a bargain price but will keep you informed through forum if I don't see you in The Works or M & S or whereever I usually bump into you or course you could be in Ann Sum........
Are you working next week?
Christine

Only Tuesday and Wednesday then I'm on holiday until 9 June - yippee!!!!!!!

miffy xx

crazybones
23-05-2008, 04:12 PM
Only Tuesday and Wednesday then I'm on holiday until 9 June - yippee!!!!!!!

miffy xx

What? You are working in Ann Summers on Tuesday and Wednesday? How much an hour is that?

miffy
23-05-2008, 04:14 PM
What? You are working in Ann Summers on Tuesday and Wednesday? How much an hour is that?

Oh Annie you crack me up :laughing:

Before you start another rumour - I am not working in Anne Summers next week or any other week

Cor that mandy has a lot to answer for :laughing:

miffy xx

littlewonders
23-05-2008, 05:20 PM
Hi
Glad you replied so I could thank you direct. Was really disappointed when they didn't have them in on my first visit so was really chuffed when they were half price today!!!!!
Thanks again for the tip off

Cx:jump for joy:

No need to thank me but purlease will you stop rubbing the half price bargain in one's face :p lol

christine e
23-05-2008, 07:09 PM
No need to thank me but purlease will you stop rubbing the half price bargain in one's face :p lol

You mean the fact that you paid £8 and I only paid £4 ooops sorry I mentioned it again!!!!!!!
Cx

miffy
23-05-2008, 07:11 PM
You mean the fact that you paid £8 and I only paid £4 ooops sorry I mentioned it again!!!!!!!
Cx

You are getting very cheeky Mrs E!

miffy xx

ajs
23-05-2008, 07:12 PM
Oh Annie you crack me up :laughing:

Before you start another rumour - I am not working in Anne Summers next week or any other week

Cor that mandy has a lot to answer for :laughing:

miffy xx

just tell me why everyone picks on me

angel was being mean to me earlier now you two

i am a very nice person you know
don't be mean to me i'll cry

crazybones
23-05-2008, 07:14 PM

It was Miffy. Look, her her her not me I didnt do it. Not my fault. It was her. I am nice :littleangel:

miffy
23-05-2008, 07:20 PM

Sorry I thought they were picking on me :(

Everybody knows you dragged me into the Anne Summers shop :rolleyes:

I have led a very sheltered life :o

miffy xx

miffy
23-05-2008, 07:22 PM
It was Miffy. Look, her her her not me I didnt do it. Not my fault. It was her. I am nice :littleangel:

Methinks you do protest too much Annie!

You are in a mischievous mood tonight :laughing:

miffy xx

ajs
23-05-2008, 07:26 PM
good that's the way we like her

ok to set the record straight
i took miffy into an anne summers shope
but she picked up the chocolate body paint and looked at it, we didn't go into the back of the shop we only looked at the pretty underwear and then left
we bought nothing

well that's my story and i'm sticking to it :clapping:

miffy
23-05-2008, 07:28 PM
Not quite as I remember it......................don't worry mandy your secret's safe with me :laughing:

miffy xx

crazybones
23-05-2008, 07:32 PM
Methinks you do protest too much Annie!

You are in a mischievous mood tonight :laughing:

miffy xx

Watch out. I am celebrating the start of my week off. Got over my disappointment of not getting my new table and chairs because they are out of stock but hubby has just picked up the Little Tikes playhouse I got off ebay and put it up outside. I want to go and wake Will up so he can see it. :laughing:

louise
24-05-2008, 07:10 PM
Thanks i got one today. I also got one of those large air filled shape things. They had a star, cube and round (which i managed to find). They were half price down to£4 as well. Also got a few more bits and the guy never scanned the sports set so it was free. So do i win on getting it the cheapest.

miffy
24-05-2008, 07:49 PM
Thanks i got one today. I also got one of those large air filled shape things. They had a star, cube and round (which i managed to find). They were half price down to£4 as well. Also got a few more bits and the guy never scanned the sports set so it was free. So do i win on getting it the cheapest.

Well you can't get any cheaper than that so i suppose you do :laughing:

miffy xx

louise
25-05-2008, 06:23 PM
Thanks. The blow up ball is great. I tried it out with my son toady. He went 'i love this ball mummy'. He was getting very excited woth it. It was really fun i'm glad i got it. It was really big.

ajs
25-05-2008, 07:06 PM

i think i'm going to have to try another tesco the one i went to yesterday was rubbish they had no garden / sports things at all

i am on a mission to buy the sports set
chiristine or miffy if you find one will you get it for me i'll pay you back on the 17th at rufford thanks

miffy
25-05-2008, 07:34 PM
I will do - is it the sport set you want or the blow up shapes or both?

I don't think I'll be going to Tesco until next Friday unless I pop tomorrow

miffy xx

ajs
25-05-2008, 07:44 PM
both if you can get them
if you can't get there until next friday don't worry, i am going to try to get to worksop tomorrow or tuesday ollerton were useless

i'll let you know how i get on though thanksxxx

christine e
26-05-2008, 06:10 AM
i think i'm going to have to try another tesco the one i went to yesterday was rubbish they had no garden / sports things at all

i am on a mission to buy the sports set
chiristine or miffy if you find one will you get it for me i'll pay you back on the 17th at rufford thanks

I may be off to Tesco later will get one if they have one and let you know if Miffy gets one also don't worry I'm sure at that price I can off load to someone else.
Will let you know how I get on
Cx

miffy
26-05-2008, 06:55 AM
Sounds like we'll all be heading to Tesco later :laughing:

miffy xx

ajs
26-05-2008, 07:12 AM
thanks christine and miffy
i am sure between us we'll get at least one

christine e
26-05-2008, 10:00 AM
Sounds like we'll all be heading to Tesco later :laughing:

miffy xx

Pleassssse don't snap up all the bargains before I get there, I'm still in my jim jams so I'm off to get dressed now and heading on down to Tesco (it's quite sad really a bank holiday and I'm off the Tesco)

Cx:(

charleyfarley
26-05-2008, 01:27 PM
Just catching up

I got one of the sports sets today yay :clapping: Didn't see those shape things though, going to have to go and have another look now.

We had great a laugh with the sack race, I even had a go :laughing: and no I hadn't been drinking

Carol xx

christine e
26-05-2008, 01:34 PM
thanks christine and miffy
i am sure between us we'll get at least one

Got you one. Didn't get the shape things but they had loads. Let me know if you me to get you one of those as well I will be back there no doubt in a day or two.

Cx

miffy
26-05-2008, 05:46 PM
Well done Christine

I never got to Tesco in the end so Mandy will be pleased with you and she will never, ever say she is going to lock you in her cellar ;)

miffy xx

ajs
26-05-2008, 05:53 PM
Got you one. Didn't get the shape things but they had loads. Let me know if you me to get you one of those as well I will be back there no doubt in a day or two.

Cx

thanks christine i will spare you the cellar

if you can get me a shape thingy that would be great but if you can't don't worry. just let me know before rufford and i'll bring the money then

plus 3 small children one of whom won't walk, one can't walk and the other runs off if i let her walk
do you think i should bring the triple buggy

crazybones
26-05-2008, 06:26 PM
Notice how she has got the staff running around for her http://easyfreesmileys.com/smileys/free-happy-smileys-137.gif (http://easyfreesmileys.com/)

Mwahhttp://easyfreesmileys.com/smileys/free-love-smileys-867.gif (http://easyfreesmileys.com/)

ajs
26-05-2008, 06:52 PM
Notice how she has got the staff running around for her http://easyfreesmileys.com/smileys/free-happy-smileys-137.gif (http://easyfreesmileys.com/)

Mwahhttp://easyfreesmileys.com/smileys/free-love-smileys-867.gif (http://easyfreesmileys.com/)

i am not kissing you so go away nasty lady

watch it i might leave something really nasty on your guest book
love wm

crazybones
26-05-2008, 07:02 PM
http://easyfreesmileys.com/smileys/free-love-smileys-867.gif (http://easyfreesmileys.com/)

christine e
27-05-2008, 06:03 AM
thanks christine i will spare you the cellar

if you can get me a shape thingy that would be great but if you can't don't worry. just let me know before rufford and i'll bring the money then

plus 3 small children one of whom won't walk, one can't walk and the other runs off if i let her walk
do you think i should bring the triple buggy

Will do
Cx

venus89
27-05-2008, 07:31 AM
Oh come on - if you're going into Ann Summers you might as well venture into the back, or else you might as well just got to M&S!