PDA

View Full Version : pretend train/bus/plane tickets

lulubelle
05-02-2012, 11:16 AM
does anyone know where i can buy/print some from? also any ideas for our transport theme?

PixiePetal
05-02-2012, 11:21 AM
I keep my real ones and get other people to keep them and I laminate them so they last forever :thumbsup:

also got London Eye and theatre tickets :thumbsup::thumbsup:

lulubelle
05-02-2012, 11:40 AM
i have 2 train tickets which i have laminated but we dont use public transport that much!

PixiePetal
05-02-2012, 11:44 AM
i have 2 train tickets which i have laminated but we dont use public transport that much!

I would be happy to keep some of my bus tickets and post to you if you pm me your address, will have more at beginning of next month as going to London by train and using bus too :thumbsup:

lulubelle
05-02-2012, 11:55 AM
thanx but i am being very unorganised at the mo and really need them asap!

The Juggler
05-02-2012, 12:16 PM
I keep my real ones and get other people to keep them and I laminate them so they last forever :thumbsup:

also got London Eye and theatre tickets :thumbsup::thumbsup:

i just use old real train tickets, oyster cards, expired loyalty cards, gym membership etc. they get used as payment cards, train tickets - anythign reallly:thumbsup:

nancienoodles
05-02-2012, 12:26 PM
Try "Early Learning HQ" (I think its earlylearninghq.org.uk) They have some editable train/plane tickets to download & print. Hope this helps.

karensmart4
05-02-2012, 12:42 PM
If you look on line you might be able to find some free print outs.

I have a real of bus tickets the children write on and rip off, they love playing busses and trains, my brother got the tickets for me shh though cause I don't know if he should have if boss might not have known :littleangel:

If you have large sections of cardboard you can draw and colour in a bus / train for roleplay. Don't forget to ask questions to get the imaginations going.... where are we going? what's the weather like? what do we need to take? etc.

When we played at going on a bus journey our bus broke down and the driver had to phone the garage, a fitter came out with his tool box lay on the floor and 'fixed' the engine :laughing:

Other things you can do are; look out for certain colour cars when on your outings, count the lorries/busses etc.

Guess how many people are on the bus.

Can you see aeroplanes helicopters overhead, listen and guess which it is, imagine where they are going, has anyone been on a plane etc.

Good luck and don't forget to take lots of photo's you can make them into an album for the lil ones to look back on and talk about. I make photobooks of topics and leave it in the children's book corner, they love recalling what they have done.

miffy
05-02-2012, 12:57 PM
There are some here

http://www.******.co.uk/search_lijit.php?lijit_q=train+tickets

Miffy xx

lulubelle
05-02-2012, 01:05 PM
thank u that is exactly what i was looking for!!! printing and laminating now!!!