PDA

View Full Version : double prams

wendy222
05-02-2012, 09:14 AM
hi all i need some help im needing a double pram for a 2 year hope is and is quite heavy and a 22 months who is very light so what pram would u have a side by side or one in front of each other thanks

~Grasshopper~
05-02-2012, 09:18 AM
hi

i would buy a phil and teds.

ive had a nipper 360 - good but too wide and a pain to fold and store, p&t vibe bit heavy but brill, tandem stroller (my child sienta duo) good but hard to push one handed, side by side mpv that lives in the car and i have just bough a p&t sport which im keeping for ever, even my nearly 5 year old fits in it. its the best pram ive had :)

thats just my double collection :rolleyes:

x

candlequeen
05-02-2012, 03:00 PM
I found pushing a Phil and Teds with two 2-year olds quite heavy, especially getting up steep curbs. I love my Nipper 360 as it is so light to push and easy to manoeuvre. Only problem I've had with it was when one child started biting and hitting other children.

acorns
05-02-2012, 03:18 PM
I have a P&T explorer and double nipper 360. I much prefer the 360. It's easier to push and go up kerbs than the P&T, can push & steer more easily with 1 hand than the P&T. disadvantage is that it's bigger to store than the P&T but weight wise is about the same. Still need the P&T though in case I go anywhere like our local shops where I can't fit a double, but if I had to choose one it would be the nipper and I would go to the main shops instead!!

appleblossom
05-02-2012, 04:20 PM
I found pushing a Phil and Teds with two 2-year olds quite heavy, especially getting up steep curbs. I love my Nipper 360 as it is so light to push and easy to manoeuvre. Only problem I've had with it was when one child started biting and hitting other children.

I have a 17m mindee who always hits his neighbour in the Nipper 360. I say "No" to him firmly several times. As is often the case with this child he carries on regardless. So I recline his seat. With his seat in the reclined position he cannot reach the other child. He hates it and grizzles until we get to our destination but I won't have him hurting another child.

PixiePetal
05-02-2012, 04:21 PM
I have a P&T for town and buses, mountain buggy twin terrain for our farm and lanes and a tandem Jane twin two (which still needs selling :rolleyes:) from when we lived in town but not needing buses. Love them all for their own uses

It depends on your usage, storage and if it needs to fold into a car boot?

hollymonster
05-02-2012, 06:35 PM
I have the City Mini Baby Jogger double buggy and I love it. It is so easy to push and goes through my front door. I have even bought the buggy board to go on the back and it has been no trouble x

mumof4
05-02-2012, 06:39 PM
I want a nipper 360, i have a McLaren umbrella type double and i find it hard pushing 2 toddlers with the separate handles. I really like the mountain buggies but they are so expensive :(