PDA

View Full Version : First aid?

Jellytots79
04-02-2012, 10:22 PM
Hello I am waiting to find out when the briefing session is and was just wondering what first aid course I need to look for? Is it just general or peadiatric? I have seen a st johns one for £95 does that sound about right? Also does anyone know if I can get help with the start up costs being a single parent? Thankyou, Jodie

Rosy Days
04-02-2012, 10:41 PM
Hi there, I would wait for the briefing session and ask questions then. It is a paediatric first aid course that you need, but I would wait to find out on the briefing session as your local authority may help towards the costs. :)

Jellytots79
04-02-2012, 11:46 PM
Thankyou :) seem to be going round in circles trying to find out about the briefing session, everywhere I send messages too reply telling me to ask someone else!

The Juggler
05-02-2012, 03:49 PM
red cross are fairly cheap and often do them through your local adult education colleges. :thumbsup:

don't do it now though hon, wait until you are nearer startign or you will be wasting the 3 year life of your certificate if you don't register for 6 months or so.

good luck x

Jellytots79
05-02-2012, 07:16 PM
Thankyou :) just trying to get an idea on costs and how close to me the courses are.

Jodie x