PDA

View Full Version : child friendly camera? or protective casing?

Bluebell
04-02-2012, 09:39 PM
Can anyone advise on a child friendly camera? My son had an ELC Digi-cool camera which was pretty good but he doesn't really like using it anymore - its bulky and doesn't take brilliant pictures, it also only has a small screen on the back. He loves using my camera and takes brililant photos. However my camera recently broke (it was me that dropped it not him!) but I ma reluctant to let him or my other mindees let him use it in case it gets damaged. So I bought him a vivitar camera from Toys r us for £18 - looked fantastic but the pictures were even worse and he dropped it on second day and it broke! so not very durable at all!.

Would like a decent (ish) camera that is not going to cost a fortune but might also survive the odd drop! Any advice or recommendations appreciated!

Also you know those cases you get to go round the wii remotes to stop them getting damaged if you drop them - can you get them for cameras? Might get one for my own camera as well if that is the case!! Dropping them on wood floors just doesn't seem to do them any good!!

watgem
05-02-2012, 04:29 PM
we have the V-Tech kiddyzoom its brilliant, even the 14month holds it and it has survived drops and dribbles. it was well the money as even the older ones love it as they can play games on it and morph photos etc, so I would recommend it

hollymonster
05-02-2012, 06:31 PM
I would also recommend the kiddizoom camera they are well worth investing in x