PDA

View Full Version : Baby Jogger Elite double

muffins
04-02-2012, 08:08 PM
Thinking of getting one of these, does anyone have one or got any views on them?

Hoping it will go in my zafira, saw on net somewhere that it would!

Thanks x

muffins
05-02-2012, 09:07 AM
Anyone????

Trouble
05-02-2012, 09:29 AM
sorry but i havent got that pram but i did have a zafira and the boots are quite small are you not better with a fold up pram like an umberella pram ?

desiderata
05-02-2012, 09:31 AM
I have one and I love it but I dont know anything about a Zafira boot. I have a grand scenic and get it it the boot but thats with 5 seats up I havent yet had to try with 7 seats up I think it would fit with 6 not sure about 7 as it is quite large when folded. But for walking a lot which I do as well it is a brilliant pushchair best double I have had and it goes through my front door up when the littlies are sleeping.

lulubelle
05-02-2012, 11:06 AM
i'm sure thats what my friend has in her zafira, think she said she just pops the wheels off! i also have a zafira and if i have all 7 seats up i cant even find a single maclaren type buggy accross the back as the cars not wide enough!

muffins
05-02-2012, 11:44 AM
:thumbsup:Thanks

So far the doubles I've had in my zafira with 7 seats up-
- P&T double, remove front wheel
- P&T twin (side by side) remove all wheels
- Baby jogger city select, remove both seasts & front wheels

I'm not feeling the love for the city select as I have to take both seats & front wheels off to get it in the boot, its such a faf! Also its not great to push as is front heavy & not v bumpy on ruff ground!
My P&T twin is getting abit old now & could do with replacing as I like to have a side by side with BIG wheels for day trips & walks out from home.
My P&T double is great for to keep in the car for a single or double option, v easy to reomove/ put on front wheel & great to push 1 handed even with 2 in when you need to hold shopping or another childs hand!

So I'm looking purchess a v easy to push side by side with large wheels & a large basket for days out! That will of course fit in my zafira with 7 seats up, even if I have to remove wheels!:thumbsup: