PDA

View Full Version : He made me cry!!!!!

Wendy Woo
23-05-2008, 11:09 AM
I cant belive it, The mindee that i was havin behaviour problems has come to his last day today. I gave notice and that was that. He came on monday sayin he cant wait till friday!!!!!!!!!! Little b****r.
But todayu he turned up with a picture and a card he had made himself last nite for me saying thank u and that he will miss me. And wen i said thank u that was really nice of u he gave me the puppy dog eyes and said "does that mean i can stay!!!"
It killed me and i had to walk away i feel so guilty for givin up on him but i no its for the best!!!!! Well i think it is he has really made me doubt my decision!!!!
I cant help but feel like i have failed him along with many others in his life!!!!!:( :( :(

LOOPYLISA
23-05-2008, 11:13 AM
Oh bless him and you too, think you have done the right thing though, im not really in a postion to comment at the mo as i only mind my neice, but in the long run you will know you have made the right decision x :thumbsup:

Blaze
23-05-2008, 11:25 AM
You made your original decision for very good reasons...so stick to your guns!:thumbsup:

mrsbumbles
23-05-2008, 11:38 AM
Ah bless, but you need to stand by your disission (sp) and remain strong :thumbsup:

miffy
23-05-2008, 11:42 AM
Oh poor you - but I have to agree with the others stick with your decision

miffy xx

Bevbeetle
23-05-2008, 11:45 AM
:panic: :crying: Stand by your decision, im going through it at mo too i got an 8yr old who becoming violent towards the others and me. Decided to give notice the mother crying the little boy crying but i cant risk the others.:panic:

miss muffit
23-05-2008, 11:48 AM
yep :crying: Stand by your decision, :D

Tatia
23-05-2008, 12:23 PM
It's only the drama of saying good bye. If you changed your mind, he'd be right back to driving you nuts!

disney
23-05-2008, 12:29 PM
i know how this feels it happened to me the guilt , upset icried too but in the end i did the right thing and i think you have as well lots of hugs im sending to you x

bubbly
23-05-2008, 01:25 PM
Sounds like the Little b****r's trying to make you feel guilty :D

Stick to your guns and remember why you called him the 'Little b****r' in the first place, obviously for a REAL reason.

Wendy Woo
23-05-2008, 05:46 PM
Sounds like the Little b****r's trying to make you feel guilty :D

Stick to your guns and remember why you called him the 'Little b****r' in the first place, obviously for a REAL reason.

Yeah def for a real reason as he has been one of those little b****r's 2 nite. I am now taking back my feelings of guilt (if thats possible )or atleast not havin them any more as i could have strung him up 2 nite. He has been a nite mare. :angry:
Well he has gone now and i can go back to enjoying my better behaved moindees and havin fun time again. I hate telling the kids of but i will do if it needs doin. But telling him was just endless!!!!!

Thabk u all for ur help in this matter.

ITS ALL OVER NOW:clapping: :clapping:

flora
23-05-2008, 06:34 PM
That probably why he is a littl b****r is because he can manipulate those in his life to his own ends.

Glad you stuck to your guns :clapping:

ruby
23-05-2008, 06:55 PM
glad you stuck to your guns

he was just making you feel guilty

cathy

angeldelight
23-05-2008, 09:23 PM
Oh remember the reasons you wanted to finish with him

You have a nice memory of him now

Angel xx

Gherkin
25-05-2008, 10:03 PM
:clapping: :clapping: :clapping: We'll have a happy Wendy again!

Glad it is all over bet the feelingof relief is emmense. I have no J this week which will be bliss and will see how things progress after 1/2 term.

Good for you Wendy woo you and I know that you did the right thing.