PDA

View Full Version : Update on possibly looking after twins

MissTinkerbell
04-02-2012, 01:28 PM
Thank you for all the good luck vibes everyone sent. I just thought that I'd update you on what was happening.

The mum rang me on Thursday afternoon.... she's been looking for childminders for a few months now but hadn't looked on childcare.co.uk until a few weeks ago and found me. Other childminders had told her they hadn't got spaces or were not keen on having twins.

Anyway she seems extremely keen and needs somebody in the next few weeks. Wanting 8-8.30am until 5.30pm, occasionally 6pm 2 days a week moving up to 3 in a few months once the twins get used to be left.

She's coming to see me on Tuesday morning and I'm really hopeful about signing them up. :clapping:

So keep those fingers crossed, please.:)

Penny1959
04-02-2012, 01:47 PM
Will keep fingers crossed -hope all works out for you.

I look after a boy / girl set of twins full time. They were 2 last friday and have been with me for a year. At times it is very hard work but they are delightful and I love having them.

Good Luck

Penny :)

Jelly Baby
04-02-2012, 01:55 PM
Fingers crossed!

i have full time twins just turned 3 who are lovely to look after, had them over 2 years now!

Adiamond
04-02-2012, 01:57 PM
Aww I look after 17 month old identical twin boys they are sooo funny I love the days they are here :D

Good luck :thumbsup:

Polly2
04-02-2012, 02:44 PM
hope you get them :clapping:

MissTinkerbell
04-02-2012, 02:47 PM
I hope so too - my twins are almost 6 now so to have twin baby girls and enjoy all that delightful babytime and not have to do it half asleep will be wonderful.