PDA

View Full Version : Hopefully I have filled my 2 last spaces!

Jelly Baby
04-02-2012, 10:34 AM
I have had a Wed & thurs space for ages and been trying to fill it and had an enquiry off one of my current parents relatives yesterday asking if they could have the the days..all day too! I am just sat doing paperwork but it's been such a longtime sine i took a child on i was just wondering if anyone could see if i have missed anthing please?

New child info sheet
Contract
Child record form
Parental permissions form
Policys when signed up

Is that it..doesn't seem like a lot?!
Thanks

sarah707
04-02-2012, 10:52 AM
sounds about right to me - is the emergency permission form part of the general ones?

Do you give a welcome booklet?

I normally print off a bit of info about settling in and the latest newsletter.

Well done you! :clapping:

Jelly Baby
04-02-2012, 11:18 AM
Hi thanks.

My permissions have on them:

routine outings
transportation in a vehicle
observations
sun cream
plasters
emergency medical treatment
face paints
legal parental responsibility

have i missed anything?

I give them my portfolio and a letter saying thanks for visiting me and look forward to having Lo etc.

sarah707
04-02-2012, 11:25 AM
Errr... using large equipment - I have one parent that doesn't want her lo to go on bouncy castles and was pleased I asked first...

Sleep if you use buggies - this came up on someone's Ofsted inspection a while ago

Photos and voice recordings.

Those are the other important ones I think! :D

Jelly Baby
04-02-2012, 11:34 AM
Ok lovely thanks.

I never thought of bouncy castles but have used once while out.
Large equipment i dont have at home but childminder friend and also does that apply to play parks equipment?

Buggies i never use to put the children to sleep in i always use the cots, does that need adding..i guess so if a parent wanted their child to use?

Thanks again

Jelly Baby
04-02-2012, 12:13 PM
Sorry another question..with the permissions of the voice and video one do you put anything like 'to be only seen by parents' etc?

And for the buggy one what does everyone do for this one please.

Thanks