PDA

View Full Version : Appraisal Forms

susi513
23-05-2008, 10:13 AM
Has anyone got an appraisal form or letter they've used for a student or assistant?

I want to give dd's friends a work experience opportunity. If we do it through the school I expect they will ask me for feedback. But I've suggested that, because of the informal, homely atmosphere with a childminder they ought to consider working with me in a half term or summer holidays in addition to work experience offered through the school. Otherwise they'll miss out on the other "unseen" aspects of a formal work experience - finding the canteen, having a scary boss, having to be civil to people you don't like and all that sort of thing.

So want to devise a form or open reference letter that I can give them to keep with their cv to show prospective employers.

TIA

Susi

angeldelight
23-05-2008, 09:44 PM
I have bumped this back up for you

Angel xx

Blaze
23-05-2008, 09:53 PM
Sorry I don't, but how about basing it on a mini OFSTED report?
Hope someone else has one/or better ideas then me!:rolleyes: :blush:

OrlandoBelle
03-08-2012, 03:13 PM
Just bumping this now that we have to do appraisals for Childminding assistants. Does anyone have any forms they've made to give us an idea? I'm in the process of doing mine now but not sure if i'm doing it right :(

sarah707
03-08-2012, 03:19 PM
An appraisal should be your view of how the person / student etc has developed and is progressing ... and have space for their comments.

You could include information about how they have embraced the learning opportunities you have offered, how they have interacted with adults and children, their attitude to work etc.

You will find lots of work based appraisals online which you can adapt.

Hth :D