PDA

View Full Version : Ofsted fees/other fees required please!

lexilooloo
03-02-2012, 02:45 PM
Does anyone know the approximate cost of ofsteds fees/admin charges for a childminder? Also, any others fees of any other organisations i might want to join??

I'm doing my financial plan for my cypop5 and have been looking online for rough costs, but nothing is really too clear!

Many thanks!

NicoleW
03-02-2012, 03:06 PM
Hmmm... I think the reg fee for Ofsted is around £20. (Probably the only thing they are really quick and prompt at sending you lol).

NCMA not sure, Around £40 I think?

Nursery world about £21 every 3 months

lexilooloo
03-02-2012, 03:14 PM
Thank you very much!! I am now ready to hand the assignment in!! :phew:

aj2579
03-02-2012, 03:16 PM
hi there im new to childminding and i paid £35 for my registration fee with ofsted and £92 for my NCMA insurance but this also included a joinging fee, i also believe there is a cost of£35 to become a data controller which allowes you to be able to take pictures of the children for their diaries etc. hope this helps.

Nicole what is nursery world?

NicoleW
03-02-2012, 03:19 PM
http://www.nurseryworld.co.uk/

I get it for updates on well... info I think.

I've still not joined NCMA yet I really should do, I get my insurance with morton michel

aj2579
03-02-2012, 03:28 PM
Im not sure what you get included with norton but glad i got my ncma insurance as with what happened with one of my clients the other day im now persuing her for the 4 weeks notice period at no legal cost to me as im covered through my insurance:)