PDA

View Full Version : Business Bank Account?

kayjay
03-02-2012, 01:38 PM
Hi there, just wondering if anyone can help me work out if what my bank are 'offering' me is worth it.... business account fee/charge free for 12mths, and an online accounts package including website for £14.50 pmth + VAT. (After 1 yr you start paying account fee + standard charges for cheques etc, but after 2 years they will refund you £150 if you are still with them......) What appeals to me is managing the accounts online, but I'm aware there are other providers - and the website. Any thoughts? (I originally had just intended to open a separate 'normal' bank account to keep the money separate and do my paperwork myself, but I have no experience with accounts.) Thanks for reading! :)

Pixie dust
03-02-2012, 01:43 PM
You don't need to have a business account, I think you will find that a lot of childminders do not have one.

son77
03-02-2012, 02:09 PM
As you have seen I was asking about this & defo now wont bothering opening a business acc! Any bank now you can manage your accounts on line & you can make your own websites for free too!

VeggieSausage
03-02-2012, 02:12 PM
there are free online accounts systems apparently someone was telling me about one called something like gnumoney....I don't have a seperate business account..

kayjay
03-02-2012, 08:27 PM
Thanks for your replies peeps have a nice weekend :)

Lincsminder
03-02-2012, 09:01 PM
In our area you can not access the any grants or claim the EY funded sessions with out a business account.