PDA

View Full Version : Childminding Vacancies in Hampton, Peterborough

Mummy&MeDaycare
02-02-2012, 10:08 PM
Hello, I am a new childminder in Hampton Vale, Peterborough. I currently have x2 0-5 spaces available and x3 5-8 spaces available. I started Mummy & Me Daycare a year ago and have put a lot of thought into my business so that I can offer a high quality childcare service, which is based around each individual child and their parents. As I feel parents should have more involvement and say in their child's education. I am slightly different to other childminders within the Hampton area as I offer outings to Music Bugs and Tumble Tots. These are all included in my fees. I also include breakfast, all snacks and lunch to with in my hourly fees. I am a NCMA member, Ofsted registered, Paediatric First aid trained, NVQ 2 Food Hygiene/Safety, Cache Level 3 in homebased childcare, I am certified in CAF and much much more. I have a little boy who is 2 half, so I understand the ups and downs of being a working mum. I also have top quality home and motor insurance which is designed for childminders. I have 4yrs experience of working within a pre-school and wanted to offer this service within a homebased environment, so I now have all little area such as a book corner, eating area, free play area etc. So if you are interested and would like to come and visit my daycare for a coffee/tea and a chat, please get in touch. Laura x:group hug:

mummytoA
27-03-2012, 08:28 PM
Hi, I would be interested in speaking to you. I am looking for childcare for my son starting in September on a Tues, Weds and Thurs. He will be 10 months old x

Kels84
17-04-2012, 01:20 PM
Hi there mummy and me daycare,

I am looking for a childminder in Hampton and have seen your advert in the local magazine, please could you send me your contact number so as I can call you to discuss.

Many thanks,
Kelly

MaryJo
17-10-2012, 10:41 PM
Hi Laura, i wonder if you could give me any contact number to you to visit your daycare.

Kind regards
Maria x

Hello, I am a new childminder in Hampton Vale, Peterborough. I currently have x2 0-5 spaces available and x3 5-8 spaces available. I started Mummy & Me Daycare a year ago and have put a lot of thought into my business so that I can offer a high quality childcare service, which is based around each individual child and their parents. As I feel parents should have more involvement and say in their child's education. I am slightly different to other childminders within the Hampton area as I offer outings to Music Bugs and Tumble Tots. These are all included in my fees. I also include breakfast, all snacks and lunch to with in my hourly fees. I am a NCMA member, Ofsted registered, Paediatric First aid trained, NVQ 2 Food Hygiene/Safety, Cache Level 3 in homebased childcare, I am certified in CAF and much much more. I have a little boy who is 2 half, so I understand the ups and downs of being a working mum. I also have top quality home and motor insurance which is designed for childminders. I have 4yrs experience of working within a pre-school and wanted to offer this service within a homebased environment, so I now have all little area such as a book corner, eating area, free play area etc. So if you are interested and would like to come and visit my daycare for a coffee/tea and a chat, please get in touch. Laura x:group hug:

Corrina1972
19-11-2012, 10:35 AM
Hi I am looking for child care for my 2 year old girl on tues,weds,thurs from 9am 2.30pm please would you be able to contact me if you have a place available so I could find out more info

Thanks
Corrina x :)

sarah707
19-11-2012, 06:14 PM
Hi I am looking for child care for my 2 year old girl on tues,weds,thurs from 9am 2.30pm please would you be able to contact me if you have a place available so I could find out more info

Thanks
Corrina x :)

The Childminding Forum is designed to be exclusively for registered childminders.

If you are looking to find a childminder then we recommend you search our sister website at Babysitters, Childminders, Nannies, Nanny Jobs, Private Tutors - Childcare.co.uk (http://www.childcare.co.uk).

Thank you! :D