PDA

View Full Version : oh no - problem with fideliti voucher ??

mr man
02-02-2012, 08:50 PM
i seen another title like this the other day, and wondered if mine would be ok. well i just checked and although i got my EM the other day its not in my bank. its always run smoothly before.

anyone else knwo why?
theyre shut cant ring them till tomorrow.
thanks

sarah707
03-02-2012, 11:47 AM
Oh heck that's not good... have they answered your questions this morning? xx

sillysausage
03-02-2012, 01:04 PM
I got my email on 25th Jan and payment shows in my bank account on 27th so no problem there.

handeme
03-02-2012, 01:07 PM
I hadn't got my e mail notification of three payments. Two notifications arrived two days ago by EMail and the third was a problem with the parent. I have not checked whether the money has gone in yet though x x

The Juggler
03-02-2012, 01:29 PM
lots of companies take between 2 and 10 days from taking money from parent to depositing in your bank. However, if you've not had a problem before it seems likely there is an error either with the parents processing on time or an error with the system so their request has not been processed.

mr man
03-02-2012, 02:54 PM
i rang them and they said its no error on their end. and it has been processes and passed thorugh.

they said it can take upto to 4 days, which is fine but the last 6 months has literally been the day after the notication unless it was a friday.

will check tomorrow.