PDA

View Full Version : Oh dear, we had tears tonight

Carol M
02-02-2012, 07:00 PM
:( From me!
Lo I have looked after for 1 year has left today for a new life in Oxfordshire.
I will miss her terribly.
Silly old woman I am!
Carol xx

chez
02-02-2012, 07:08 PM
hugs, one of my mindees left me yesterday. Ill be still having her younger brother and will still see but still as soon as the OH walked in 30 mins later I sobbed.
Worst part of our job.

karen m
02-02-2012, 07:08 PM
I have had a couple move to new area therefore leaving me ,i always feel sad especially if the parents and i have got on well

kel1983
02-02-2012, 07:23 PM
I had one that was suppose to leave yesterday but the nursery forgot they had inset day today so he came to me instead, very sad day.

sarah707
02-02-2012, 07:30 PM
:group hug:

Penny1959
02-02-2012, 07:54 PM
Just goes to show what a warm, caring childminder you are Carol. I know you will miss the little one and I am sure little and parents will miss you (and the excellent service you offer).

Having read the glowing reference on childcare.co.uk they gave you - I am sure you will soon the place and go on to provide the best in care and education to another child and their family.

Hugs

Penny :)

manjay
02-02-2012, 08:01 PM
Just goes to show what a warm, caring childminder you are Carol. I know you will miss the little one and I am sure little and parents will miss you (and the excellent service you offer).

Having read the glowing reference on childcare.co.uk they gave you - I am sure you will soon the place and go on to provide the best in care and education to another child and their family.

Hugs

Penny :)

I agree:thumbsup: I think people often under estimate just how attached we can become to the children and it can be heart wrenching when they leave.

Big hugs to you xx

Playmate
02-02-2012, 08:21 PM
hugs from too xXx