PDA

View Full Version : And today's bargains were...............

miffy
02-02-2012, 06:24 PM
All children's CD's in ELC were half price and

BHS had lots of girls hair bands, clips, jewellery, purses etc all down to 50p each.

Miffy xx

charleyfarley
02-02-2012, 06:34 PM
Oooh well done Miffy :clapping::clapping: Was ELC's bargains just for today or longer? I was in there on Saturday and their paint was half price 50p and 88p for some glow in the dark paint which I can't wait to use :blush:

I might have to pop into town tomorrow now :D:thumbsup:

Carol xx

miffy
03-02-2012, 07:55 AM
The CD's weren't marked at half price - I just asked if they had any offers on any of them and she told me they were all half price. I think it has just started because she said they didn't have the stickers to mark them up and she didn't know how long it would be on for.

I bought a boxed set of 3 CD's for £6.00 instead of £12.00 - my littlies are really into music atm, thought I might get a few more as presents though.

Miffy xx

gigglinggoblin
03-02-2012, 10:21 AM
I got some aprons with sleeves, £2.50 each! Very pleased :)

christine e
03-02-2012, 10:26 AM
The CD's weren't marked at half price - I just asked if they had any offers on any of them and she told me they were all half price. I think it has just started because she said they didn't have the stickers to mark them up and she didn't know how long it would be on for.

I bought a boxed set of 3 CD's for £6.00 instead of £12.00 - my littlies are really into music atm, thought I might get a few more as presents though.

Miffy xx

But you are not buying anything!

Cx