PDA

View Full Version : Channel 4 are casting families for brand new programme

C4lifechange
01-02-2012, 04:20 PM
Hi Guys

Channel 4 are currently looking for suitable families for our brand new programme. Please take a look at our press release below and let us know if this sounds like you or you know someone who'd be perfect. We look forward to hearing from you!

True North Productions: Press Release Jan 2012
True North Productions are making a programme for Channel 4 which will take a family who are fed up of their current jobs/quality of life and want to pack it all in, sell their house, relocate and set up their own business.
The idea is that our expert presenter will evaluate their current life – their assets (house, car, savings), their skills, their future dreams - and come up with three different feasible business/life plans to get them started on the path to the future they wish to have.
Not only will they be presented with these plans, they will also get the opportunity to really experience what making these life changes would be like.
We are looking for families who have the money and the get up and go attitude and would be in a position to make these changes in the next few months.
With the time and expert advice our programme can offer, it's a perfect opportunity for people who dream of this and have the financial backing, but until now just haven't had the headspace or right opportunity to go for it!
If this sounds like something you and your family might be interested in then please contact Hayley on hraper@truenorth.tv with a little bit of information about yourself and I will get in touch.
Here is a link to our website: http://www.truenorth.tv/About+Us/Other+Info/colcall

This message has been screened by Pauline!

Pauline
01-02-2012, 09:48 PM
So, anyone tempted? :)

SammyM
01-02-2012, 09:51 PM
To watch, yes, To take part - Never!!!

miffy
01-02-2012, 09:51 PM
Errr, no! :laughing:

Miffy xx

wendywu
01-02-2012, 10:41 PM
I would love to go and work and live in America but it is so hard and i could not take my two daughters as well.

But if someone could wave a fairy wand. ;)

Trouble
01-02-2012, 11:39 PM
I really wish;)

Good luck :thumbsup:

singlewiththree
02-02-2012, 07:16 AM
I would love to set up a preschool as provision in our area is oversubscribed after they shut down a load of schools but I'm not unhappy with my job :) and I don't have the money ;)

The Juggler
02-02-2012, 09:47 AM
i'd like to set up a provision just to accommodate all the 2 year olds coming off the new project.

however, I don't have any money :laughing::laughing:

Also I'd like to go escape the rat race, live in a big house in the country (preferably somewhere hot and sunny) but WITHOUT the stresses of running a big business. I MUST remember to buy a lottery ticket :laughing:

C4lifechange
02-02-2012, 10:12 AM
Thanks for all the replies guys. If you know someone that might be suitable please do make them aware of our prgoramme. Maybe some of you work/have worked for people that sound similiar to this.
Many Thanks!

mumto3
02-02-2012, 10:54 AM
I would love to do this as my husband isnt happy in his job and is desperate to branch out on his own, he has contacts, knows he can do it etc etc but we cant afford to, we are in social housing and have a couple of debts so until that is paid off we are stuck really

This sounds like a great opportunity for a family though

C4lifechange
02-02-2012, 11:06 AM
Oh Mumto3 you sound like you would have been perfect. Do let us know if your situation changes. Unfortunately we do need people that have the money available to do it, either through savings or from equity in their property.

kindredspirits
02-02-2012, 11:15 AM
perhaps channel4 should be less tight and offer those lucky people the funds to makr changes instead of just exploiting them! ;)

angeldelight
02-02-2012, 11:36 AM
perhaps channel4 should be less tight and offer those lucky people the funds to makr changes instead of just exploiting them! ;)

That's what I was going to say

Make someone's dreams come true :clapping:

Angel xx