PDA

View Full Version : Little Nipper Footmuff

Sweetpea
30-01-2012, 08:45 PM
I've got the Nipper Instep double pram (not the 360 with swivel wheel),

I'm tired of putting the big blanket back over my two children when they kick it off and have decided to invest in a pair of cosytoes/footmuff.

I also pondered about getting ones that are waterproof.

Does anyone know:

a) Does the pram still fold ok with cosytoes/footmuff in it?

b) Can I use a universal cosytoes/footmuff or does it have to be pram specific to the Nipper (e.g. buggy snuggle)

I'd be really grateful to hear of any experiences you have had

Sweetpea x

watgem
30-01-2012, 08:58 PM
I have the same nipper, and just bought 2 random cosy-toes which fit well, am not sure about folding though as mine is always up.

appleblossom
30-01-2012, 09:00 PM
I use two Buggy Snuggles with my Nipper double. It won't fold with them in but they come out really easily as the shoulder straps go through a big slit which velcros closed, rather than having to unclip and thread through the shoulder straps. It's just the crotch strap you put through the fabric and it is a fairly big hole for that, not one of the fiddly little ones. they have a sort of pocket flap which goes over the top of the seat to hold them in place. There are cords which you can then tie round the frame as well but I don't fasten them.

My buggy snuggles are the black ones with giant white polka dots. They have a "waterproof" front. I'm don't really know if they are actually waterproof or just shower proof as I don't let them get very wet; if it's raining hard I pull the rain cover over. They do wash really well.

HTH

onceinabluemoon
30-01-2012, 09:53 PM
I had the 360 but i guess the seats are similar. I had my phil and teds sport buggy bags/footmuffs in mine and they were fab.

The Juggler
30-01-2012, 10:01 PM
i have 2 x kaiser footmuffs. They are thermal, zip all down the front and fit all buggies. they do up round babies like a mummy sleeping bag. They are not totally waterproof but will withstand a quick shower if you forget the raincover.