PDA

View Full Version : Get any good bargains lately?

Demonjill
30-01-2012, 08:45 AM
:DI love hearing about peoples fab bargains:thumbsup:

At the weekend I got a HUGE box of baby toys locally on Ebay loads of stuff - fisherprice, ELC, Little People etc and was only £7.50 such a bargain as all in great condition and thats me stocked up in that area now!:thumbsup:

Any one else getanything bargain wise??

Demonjill
30-01-2012, 08:45 AM
O I also got a lego set for my sons birthday for £4.00(RRP £15) its in the box so well chuffed!!:thumbsup:

marnieb
30-01-2012, 10:29 AM
Got a P & T sport double with panniers for £190, and a little tykes house for the garden for £25!

Eddisonsmum
30-01-2012, 07:49 PM
I got these fab stepping tiles (not sure what they are called but apparently they RRP for £60 and I got them for £10 at my regional meeting)

They are about 1.5ft square. 1 is red, 1 is green and they are filled with liquid and you swuish them about with your feet. very relaxing, I love them let alone the kids!

catlyn
30-01-2012, 08:07 PM
I got a graco twin sport with raincover today off my local facebook selling page for £15....they are around £60 second hand on e bay :)

Demonjill
30-01-2012, 11:22 PM
I got these fab stepping tiles (not sure what they are called but apparently they RRP for £60 and I got them for £10 at my regional meeting)

They are about 1.5ft square. 1 is red, 1 is green and they are filled with liquid and you swuish them about with your feet. very relaxing, I love them let alone the kids!

ooh these sound fab can i google them to see?:D

Eddisonsmum
31-01-2012, 12:02 PM
I tried to find them myself but couldn't. I anted to prove just how much of a bargain they were to my hubby!

LeeMarie
31-01-2012, 02:22 PM

Are they like these? http://www.specialneedstoys.com/uk/squidgy-toys/468-squidgy-panels.html

(Think we were at the same regional forum cos I saw them there too)

I also got some cheap goodies there including a light panel for £35 which is in the catalogue for over £90!

Fraggle1
31-01-2012, 07:05 PM
I got some jigsaw bricks from Poundland for yes, you've guessed it £1. They are fab!! The older kids love them, they are plastic block jigsaw pieces you can attach together and build up on top of one another! Fab

wendywu
31-01-2012, 09:32 PM
I got a brand new still in the box swarovski crystal heart necklace. It cost me £8.00 in a local charity shop and is in Debenhams for £45 at he moment.

But i was in there looking for toys honest. :D

Eddisonsmum
01-02-2012, 05:16 AM
Are they like these? http://www.specialneedstoys.com/uk/squidgy-toys/468-squidgy-panels.html

(Think we were at the same regional forum cos I saw them there too)

I also got some cheap goodies there including a light panel for £35 which is in the catalogue for over £90!

Yes. That's them, although I have 1 red 1 green. How expensive are they!

Hmmm, I'm sure I heard a lady at my table saying she bought a bargain light panel. Which one were you at? Small world if we were on same table!

Monkey1
01-02-2012, 06:38 AM
I got some jigsaw bricks from Poundland for yes, you've guessed it £1. They are fab!! The older kids love them, they are plastic block jigsaw pieces you can attach together and build up on top of one another! Fab

I have those....or rather 10 packets of them cause they are such a big hit!:clapping:

LeeMarie
01-02-2012, 12:48 PM
Yes. That's them, although I have 1 red 1 green. How expensive are they!

Hmmm, I'm sure I heard a lady at my table saying she bought a bargain light panel. Which one were you at? Small world if we were on same table!

I could say I was the one that won in the raffle but that was most of our table. Think I was sat next to you!!! Amongst other things I also bought a pod construction kit. It certainly is a small world:laughing::laughing:

Gherkin
01-02-2012, 01:20 PM
Not really a bargain in the "on sale" sense but a bargain in the fact that it is a resource that is not over priced:

Baby Beat Baby
Beat Baby

Both from Lawrence educational. They help with CLL and are brilliant.

samb
02-02-2012, 02:53 PM
Not that I have got this but wish I had my own garden as I would certainly not pass this bargain up. So thought I would pass it on to you guys instead...

http://www.argos.co.uk/static/Product/partNumber/3652936.htm

Eddisonsmum
03-02-2012, 07:49 AM
I could say I was the one that won in the raffle but that was most of our table. Think I was sat next to you!!! Amongst other things I also bought a pod construction kit. It certainly is a small world:laughing::laughing:

Haha yes you were sitting next to me xxx