PDA

View Full Version : geting a britax dual today!!

sarahstanbridge
30-01-2012, 07:56 AM
i hope i have made the right decission. but sold my phil and teds on ebay on Friday as seen a britax dual for sale locally i am going to look at it this afternoon and buy it if i like it. has anyone got one are they as good as they look?? thanks

solly
30-01-2012, 08:57 AM
I really love mine, I had a phil & teds before and prefer the britax b dual. I have got the older model and the straps were shorter and had problems with a bigger child but the customer service was fantastic, they sent me strap extenders and then sent me a new front seat when the new one came out so I now have a spare seat.
I also like having the option to lay the back seat flat if you have got two babies :)

nell57
30-01-2012, 09:30 AM
I have the B-dual and I'm getting on realy well with it, but I've never had a phil & teds though so cant compare the 2. The reason I went for the b-dual is becase I dont drive and use public transport most days, so prefered the 2 front wheel b- dual over having 1 front wheel on the phil & teds :)

People do ask me if its heavy to push and I just answer that its no heavier than any other double with 2 kiddies in to push:huh:.

carebear25
30-01-2012, 09:58 AM
I love mine, i can push it 1 handed an hold my 4yr olds hand when crossing roads xx