PDA

View Full Version : Pushchair advice from the experts!!! ;)

lizzymoonshine
29-01-2012, 09:29 PM
Evening all

I'm looking for a new single pushchair that folds up quite small, someone said quinnys did but wasn't sure. Got a 7 seater merc, which when full of children has no boot, wondered if anyone could recommend one, thank you :)

onceinabluemoon
29-01-2012, 09:53 PM
I have a quinny zapp extra and that folds up tiny

mama2three
30-01-2012, 08:30 AM
i loved my petite star zia - similar to the quinny but lies back , has a shopping basket , and is cheaper! Folds up very small and lightweight. I say 'loved' as last holiday it came off the plane with no wheels!

Demonjill
30-01-2012, 08:35 AM
Quinny and petite star do fold up small but i dont like the push lol

My "small compact" pushchair is my mamas n papas pramette pliko its really lovely to push and I do like a good push:thumbsup::laughing:

rosebud
30-01-2012, 08:37 AM
I bought a graco stroller a few weeks a go to keep in the car, it is umbrella folding so doesn't take up much space. It cost £39 from Kiddicare and includes raincover. Only suitable for over 3 months though.

onceinabluemoon
30-01-2012, 09:38 AM
the quinny zapp extra does lay back although the old ordinary zapp didn't, it also faces parent which the zia doesn't.

you can see it here (http://www.pushchairsandcarseats.co.uk/displaydetail.aspx?prodid=2661&gclid=CPjr7PC5960CFaQmtAod4hMmCQ) (not suggesting you buy from these though as I have no idea what they're like)

stargazer1
30-01-2012, 12:17 PM
I've got a Zeta Vooom (I got it from ebay for £30 brand new). They are a relatively new brand. The Vooom rivals, and beats, the Maclaren Quest in every way and I've always been a huuugggee Maclaren fan. Zeta just seem to have thought of everything. Its umbrella fold and I can easily fit it in my Zafira when all 7 seat are up.

chez
30-01-2012, 02:18 PM
the quinny zapp extra does lay back although the old ordinary zapp didn't, it also faces parent which the zia doesn't.

you can see it here (http://www.pushchairsandcarseats.co.uk/displaydetail.aspx?prodid=2661&gclid=CPjr7PC5960CFaQmtAod4hMmCQ) (not suggesting you buy from these though as I have no idea what they're like)

I do like the look of this one Im partically big on adult facing buggies I use them with my 2 yr old LO who get a ride

kel1983
30-01-2012, 02:21 PM
We bought a Petite Star Zia + . Fantstic pushchair. Folds small, light weight and reclines. Got mine on ebay as remanufactured but the only thing wrong was it had no raincover.

stargazer1
30-01-2012, 02:34 PM
if you like the zias, look on www.nurseryvalue.com and go to their reworked section. They have amazing deals on nearly new pushchairs, the reviews from people often say they wouldnt know it was a reworked. Well worth a look :)

kel1983
30-01-2012, 06:45 PM
if you like the zias, look on www.nurseryvalue.com and go to their reworked section. They have amazing deals on nearly new pushchairs, the reviews from people often say they wouldnt know it was a reworked. Well worth a look :)

Thats exactly where I got mine from. Nothing wrong with it. Just doesnt come with a raincover