PDA

View Full Version : Development workers?

rhea26
29-01-2012, 09:15 PM
Hi, I have my development worker coming tomorrow for the first time and was wondering what they do, check etc?
Thanks.

blue bear
29-01-2012, 09:25 PM
My development worker asked what I wanted guidance with, I got her to look over my paper work and discussed training on offer the first time then made an appointment to cone back and run through my learning journals.
They are there to offer guidance you choose whether to take their advice or not. Some are better than others in my experience.

sarah707
30-01-2012, 07:44 AM
Welcome them, thank them for their advice... and remember that it is only advice and you can carry on doing things your own way if you wish.

I hope you have a successful visit! :D

Greengrass74
30-01-2012, 07:49 AM
Welcome them, thank them for their advice... and remember that it is only advice and you can carry on doing things your own way if you wish.

I hope you have a successful visit! :D

I agree with Sarah,

Ours is good and always comes with some good advice and info, we don't always use it but it is nice to have someone else to share info with.

rhea26
01-02-2012, 04:17 PM
Thanks for the replies, she was lovely and very helpful, told me I was doing to much! Better than not enough! Gave me some really usefull pointers and ideas and made alot of things clearer, will defo be calling on her again!
Very pleased it went so well as I have read on here that their not all like that!

sarah707
01-02-2012, 06:20 PM
I am really pleased it went well :clapping:

miffy
01-02-2012, 06:28 PM
Thanks for the replies, she was lovely and very helpful, told me I was doing to much! Better than not enough! Gave me some really usefull pointers and ideas and made alot of things clearer, will defo be calling on her again!
Very pleased it went so well as I have read on here that their not all like that!

That's great and you're right, they are not all as good as that!

Miffy xx