PDA

View Full Version : Variation Form

Michelle M
29-01-2012, 11:10 AM
HI,

can anyone point me in the right direction on the Ofsted site for the variation form, I want to send it in electronically, I have downloaded the one from this site but cant edit it.

Thank you :)

rickysmiths
29-01-2012, 12:13 PM
Easiest thing to do is to give them a ring tomorrow morning as ask them to email it to you. They have different forms for different Variations now as well and they will email the right one for you. I did this the week before last and had the variation agree within 24 hours and on my report within 48hrs :thumbsup:

Playmate
29-01-2012, 03:06 PM
Easiest thing to do is to give them a ring tomorrow morning as ask them to email it to you. They have different forms for different Variations now as well and they will email the right one for you. I did this the week before last and had the variation agree within 24 hours and on my report within 48hrs :thumbsup:
I agree, I phoned ofsted on Friday and they emailed me the form within 5mins; which reminds me I better get off here and complete it :laughing:

Zoomie
29-01-2012, 04:10 PM
HI,

can anyone point me in the right direction on the Ofsted site for the variation form, I want to send it in electronically, I have downloaded the one from this site but cant edit it.

Thank you :)

PM me and I will email a copy through. Mine was to increase my numbers, so assuming that is the one u want. I applied 17th and received variation form back (registered mail) on 27th :)

justgoodfriends
02-02-2012, 09:04 PM
Does anyone know if this is the most recent form for applying to care for two under ones?
http://www.plymouth.gov.uk/documents-varyreg.pdf

Thanks