PDA

View Full Version : pre reg visit over

sharonmanc
27-01-2012, 11:00 AM
I am so happy right now and relieved, she was absolutely lovely, gave me lots of hints and tips, was pleased with my policies and risk assessments and that I have thought about working in partnership and my resources and the layout etc.

Looking round the house she took me on a risk assessment tour lol, pointing out things I may have missed, and they were the most simple and obvious, so will be amending them.

so she recommended me for my maximum numbers which is 5, 2 under 3 and 3 over, plus 1 over night.

for those who want to do over night, I dont have a spare room, no linked fire alarms, have not had a visit form fire officer, but could show i had risk assessed evetything and done my homework, and after all the caffuffle (I love that word) over my safety film for the windows, it never even came up.

Just have to wait on my CRB now and my social servies check :)

Thank you all so much for all your advice over the past few months, and keeping me sane :D:D

2littlelegs
27-01-2012, 12:57 PM
well done:clapping::clapping:
Could you tell me if you have locks on cupboards in kitchen do the look inside them? i might need to organise one or two a bit better if so lol:blush:
Thanks and good luck with getting some mindees now x

sharonmanc
27-01-2012, 02:09 PM
little legs - i was terrified she would go in my kids rooms or in my cupboards, they are clean but not the best organised, and then last night I could not find places for a few things so i hid them in my draws. I have locks on the medicine cupboard, under the sink where i keep cleaning stuffs,my little floor level bathroom cabinet, and my knife draw, and also the cupboard i keep oils and drinks, but no where else. I also have hook and eye fastening on my kids bedroom doors, and the under the stairs cupboards where I keep my mop and hoover etc

Also my toothbrushed and tooth paste was out and shower gels on the over shower shelf which is above my bath, as long as they are out of reach she was fine with that

Tippy Toes
27-01-2012, 02:14 PM
Thats fantastic news - glad it went well for you xx :)

sarah707
27-01-2012, 04:20 PM
Well done you! I hope your certificate comes quickly now :clapping:

sharonmanc
27-01-2012, 04:32 PM
Thanks Sarah

And more good news my social services check is back so just waiting on my CRB now :clapping::clapping: