PDA

View Full Version : Thunderbirds are go!

funemnx
27-01-2012, 08:17 AM
5 years ago DH gave me a Thunderbirds DVD that he got free in a computer magazine. I loved Thunderbirds as a child but none of my lo's were interested. Now all of a sudden they want to watch it every day and are demanding I buy more! :)

It's great that something I grew up with in the 60's still interests children today, what programme from your childhood would you like to see revived?

RainbowMum
27-01-2012, 09:16 AM
The clangers and the Flumps were fav's of mine :)

ajs
27-01-2012, 09:35 AM
5 years ago DH gave me a Thunderbirds DVD that he got free in a computer magazine. I loved Thunderbirds as a child but none of my lo's were interested. Now all of a sudden they want to watch it every day and are demanding I buy more! :)

It's great that something I grew up with in the 60's still interests children today, what programme from your childhood would you like to see revived?

I had a mindee years ago who loved thunderbirds and my current one loves his old toys and they still talk

Jiorjiina
28-01-2012, 09:46 PM

I didn't grow up in the 60's, but did watch Thunderbirds in its 90's period. Love it.

The complete boxed set is a barginacious £11.29 on amazon (http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B0002475OI/ref=as_li_ss_tl?ie=UTF8&tag=childminding-21&linkCode=as2&camp=1634&creative=19450&creativeASIN=B0002475OI) at the mo.

I still have the Blue Peter Tracy Island instructions, somewhere, too.

miffy
28-01-2012, 11:09 PM
what programme from your childhood would you like to see revived?

Wasn't that keen on Thunderbirds but I loved Stingray.

Wouldn't mind seeing Champion the wonder horse, Skippy the bush kangaroo or the Lone Ranger and Silver (can you see a theme here :laughing:) make a comeback.

Miffy xx