PDA

View Full Version : pre reg visit brought forward

sharonmanc
26-01-2012, 05:50 PM
Just had a call from Ofsted, she had a canelation so is coming at 9.30 instead of 11.30 tomorrow.:eek: may not seem like a lot but in those 2 hours I was going to do my last bits of cleaning once the children were out of the house.

I am in a bit of a panic, as my safety film for my woindows has not turned up,been waiting for it all week, chased it up, only to be told today it was attempted to be delivered on the 24th and a card was left, ermm no there was not.

I popped out to mothercare and bought one for £19.99 :eek::eek: rip off, have not put it on as i was thinking of having it there and saying i was going to put it on, then return it to store and use the original one i ordered.

Do you think mrs O will be ok with this??

a bit flustered now, especially as I am asking for overnight care and my room is the only room in the house to have not been decorated and it just looks shabby, cant wait for tomorrow to be over.:(

miffy
26-01-2012, 05:59 PM
Don't panic - you will be fine. For the pre-reg you don't have to have everything in place but you do need to show that you know what needs doing so I would do what you said with the safety film.

Good luck

Miffy xx

sharonmanc
26-01-2012, 06:05 PM
Thanks Miffy, I think my control freakyness has gone into over drive, the kids wont be able to move in the morning without me shouting, "dont get that on the floor", "eat over your plate":laughing: I can see them having theraphy for this in years to come

Zumba-mum
28-01-2012, 04:32 PM
How did it go? Bet it wasn't as bad as you thought :)

sharonmanc
28-01-2012, 06:32 PM
It was not as scarey as my imagination made it out to be.:blush: So happy it is over now, hopefully it wont take to long until my CRB clears :)