PDA

View Full Version : My Registration visit is on monday...

kayz90
26-01-2012, 04:20 PM
Hi

is there any advice people can give me for this im so nervous lol silly head!!!

Thanks in advance

xxx

sharonmanc
26-01-2012, 06:14 PM
No advice really, just wanted to say good luck, I have mine tomorrow and although i am usually very calm I have gone to pot.

Good luck for monday :)

Shamai
26-01-2012, 06:14 PM
Hello

My advice would be to fill out the form that came with your Ofsted application forms entitled "Early Years Register - preparing for your registration visit" as this was covered very thoroughly and you need to be able to show you are aware of the EYFS framework - six areas of learning. It was fine to refer to notes during the inspection. As I only had two days' notice, I hadn't bought anything but had to talk through what I needed to buy - stairgates, first aid kit, fire blanket, cupboard locks etc. I was so nervous beforehand but the lady was so helpful and gave me great advice/tips throughout the inspection.

x

Christi
26-01-2012, 08:12 PM
I would second the booklet, also some of the thread in one of the areas here were really useful to me. Good luck!

Tatjana
26-01-2012, 10:13 PM
Don't worry too much (I know you can't help it, none of us can!) they're there to help you at this stage, when it's over you won't believe how simple it was!! :thumbsup:

Demonjill
26-01-2012, 10:15 PM
Try not to worry - lol

Remember you can ask them questions too!:thumbsup:

Stapleton83
26-01-2012, 10:38 PM
Hi,

Best of luck I am sure you will be fine make sure you have filled in the booklet as that formed the basis for most of the questions I got asked! The lady who came was really nice so do try not to fret although I can't talk as I was really nervous:D

Sam x

Let us know how you get on