PDA

View Full Version : I did it!

kellib
26-01-2012, 01:21 PM
I took 2 LO's to toddler group at our local soft play this morning, the 19 month LO has been lots of times before with me as I have him on his own a lot but the 17 month LO hasn't been with me at all!

Wasn't keen on taking both of them at once but I did it and it all went fine :clapping:

Probably not a big deal to all of you who have done it with 2 or more but I'm so proud of myself right now :laughing:

Tippy Toes
26-01-2012, 01:33 PM
Well done! It is hard work but achievable! xx

SandCastles
26-01-2012, 02:00 PM
Well done you, the rewards come at the end when you have 2 very tired lo's who may want to have a sleep at the same time!
When I had 2 lo's with a 5 months age gap between them, they never slept at the same time unless I took them to soft play first!
Feet up with a magazine made the stress of taking them all worthwhile.

Trouble
26-01-2012, 02:04 PM
well done it is hard until you get used to it :clapping::clapping::clapping:

maluvsya89
26-01-2012, 02:10 PM
well done you!! i find it difficult taking my twins as it is so i feel for you but its so worth it when you can relax when they have nodded of at the SAME time :) there is one soft play area when it isnt separate from the over 8s area and its a nightmare as you have older ones running in and out and our los running of into big area!! such hard work some times!! x

kellib
26-01-2012, 04:39 PM

Thankfully my 2 do sleep at the same time anyway but today they slept that bit longer :thumbsup:

We went to a toddler group so it wasn't as manic as it is when older kids are there, not sure I'd be brave enough to do that yet! :laughing:

And I dunno about the kids but I'm still exhausted!!:D

rickysmiths
26-01-2012, 04:50 PM
Well done it is hard until you get used to it. I had my two at 11mths and 2yrs and took on a 16week old, needless to say I didn't venture far for a while!

Today 17 years on, minus my two, I went to cm drop in with a 13mth, 18mth, 24mth and a 28mth old :laughing:

Got home, had lunch and they were all fast asleep at 1.30 and I had to wake them at 3.30 for one to be collected and the rest of us to go and get my son from school!

miffy
26-01-2012, 05:47 PM
Well done - glad you all enjoyed it! :)

Miffy xx

Demonjill
26-01-2012, 10:59 PM
Well done :thumbsup:

i was wondering to hear how you get on after you posted about it this morning:D

It all takes bit of getting used to lol

I have twins just now and more mindees starting in 2 weeks and its taking time getting used to 2 hands to hold at the same time - I had my own kids 6 years apart so this is all new :blush:

Vickster
27-01-2012, 07:39 AM
Well done! It does take time getting used to, on a Thursday I have two non walkers and my 2.5 year old....getting out is difficult but soooo worth it as there are only so many times they can cruise round the furniture, empty the treasure basket, fight over my lap (all three of them), pull at the pages of the book I am reading! Even a twenty minute walk to the shops is worth putting their coats hats and gloves on for!