PDA

View Full Version : Changing ages on cert??...Or better left untouched!

tinyp164
26-01-2012, 12:48 PM
Hi everyone!

Not sure where this should go so I stuck it here (sorry if it's in the wrong place!)

I am newly registered and have had enquiries so far and one family starting in June, however, on my reg cert I said I would only go upto 8 years old. This morning I woke and had a sudden thought, and I'm not to sure what to do about it yet so need some advice please...In my area we have 2 infant schools and 1 junior, so for the children who are 8 in the junior school I would only be able to have them for less than 1 year (I mean when they attend).

Does anyone know how I could change this to say 10 or 11 yo? Would I ask Ofsted? and would I have to be re-inspected?

Thank you for reading! xx

aly
26-01-2012, 01:06 PM
you do not tneed to be registerd over over 8's so there is no need to change it....you can have as many over 8's that your insurance allows, as long as it doesnt impact the under 8's care.

SandCastles
26-01-2012, 02:10 PM
you do not tneed to be registerd over over 8's so there is no need to change it....you can have as many over 8's that your insurance allows, as long as it doesnt impact the under 8's care.

Nicely put, you don't need to make any certificate changes.

tinyp164
26-01-2012, 04:20 PM
Ooo perfect! Thank you soo much!! :)