PDA

View Full Version : Whose stupid idea was this?...lol

JCrakers
26-01-2012, 11:53 AM
I had a box full of dressing up clothes that the children didnt use a lot as the stuff at the bottom wasnt seen, so I went to Argos and bought a rail and hangers and was surprised how many clothes I actually had...used 30 hangers.

Now the kids have never stopped dressing up which is fab but they get EVERY SINGLE ITEM OF CLOTHING OFF THE RAIL.......:rolleyes:
Then because they are too young to get it back on its hanger, its then my job to put it all back on EVERY DAY
ARRGGGHHHH :laughing:

I do have some stupid ideas some times....lol

PixiePetal
26-01-2012, 12:00 PM
I had a rail - now in the loft and clothes in boxes! mindees are too young for tidiness in that way - all 3 and under now

rickysmiths
26-01-2012, 12:03 PM
The best laid plans!!

I'm like Pixie Petal. All mine are in boxes they would never stay on a rail and I don't want them out all the time anyway.

tulip0803
26-01-2012, 12:07 PM
I tried the rail too - now back in a box!

For the last couple of weeks they have pulled out all the clothes and had a "bath" in the box!

tialil
26-01-2012, 12:11 PM
Fab. We have a rail full of clothes - get played with more now but they can have an outfit on just for 30 seconds and then off it goes lol

Im lucky though as my rail will slide into the understairs cupboard in our room so it gets to go away after a while :)

Enjoy the fun :cool:

boxtree7
26-01-2012, 12:26 PM
I hung the rail up after about 6 months - from hanging up to washing up ..... I now use a big box. Enjoy !!!