PDA

View Full Version : what a day

sandy64
25-01-2012, 05:27 PM
OMG what aday ive 1 lo whos been admitted to hosp with diarehea dehydration 1 vomitted all over my kitchen 1 just gone her temp is 102 poor kids hope i dont get it and im on a course in an hr i need my bed cant believe the day

rosebud
25-01-2012, 05:31 PM
WOW! and I thought I'd had a hard day! Hope everyone's better tomorrow and fingers crossed you stay well.

loocyloo
25-01-2012, 05:40 PM
oh goodness, poor you and LOs

hope your course takes your mind of everything and everyone is better soon

xxx

nipper
25-01-2012, 05:42 PM
There are lots of fluey type cough and cold type symptoms going around here at the moment. My one year old came in, seemed ok but as the day wore on got warmer and warmer (temperature spyke) and then started sneezing. She was actually worse after her afternoon nap so I rang mum (who had been up half the night herself with a horrendous cold) and said I am happy to keep her but she's getting a little bit distressed. Mum came an hour and a half early. The thing is, you know almost immediately before they set foot through the door whether they are 'right' don't you. I don't think any parent would try that one on with me. Just waiting for the coughs and colds to worm their way in here. Better start start taking the vit c and echinacea tablets!