PDA

View Full Version : Todays enquiry - Aww

Demonjill
24-01-2012, 08:16 PM
Awwwwwwwwwww Awwwwwwwww

My latest enquiry ( i feel so lucky to have had so many!)

Mum and Dad were round with their LO - he is 7 months and Soooooo cute

Explained all about full fees 3 days half fee retainer for 2 days each week(unless she can get guaranteed same 3 days each week - happy with that!

They know they need to pay retainer for the weeks they dont"need" when Dad is home - happy with that!

They only stay across the road - very happy with that so Mum doesnt have to travel far on way to her work:thumbsup:

In fact they were happy with all i had to say and offer. I was also able to thank them personally for the xmas card they sent lol

LO played happy for the hour they were in lots of smiles and laughs - from me too:laughing:

He is at a perfect age to start when he has not been left before - before he is more aware of whats going on but we are going to build it up gradually if they decide to go ahead - but its looking good!:clapping::):thumbsup:

Loushah
24-01-2012, 08:21 PM
sounds very promising....keeping my fingers crossed for you :thumbsup:

WibbleWobble
24-01-2012, 08:23 PM
you are on a roll!!

i have had K since she was 16 weeks and now she is 13 months we are best mates.....we know each others moods! she has no problems leaving mummy but also knows who mummy is....she "pretends" to not want to come to me but she does and always with a smile and a giggle....she likes to play us!

crossing everything for you

mandy xxxxx

sarahjane
24-01-2012, 08:25 PM
How lovely, hope it all works out for you, sounds ideal :)

flowerpots
24-01-2012, 09:43 PM
Oh wow, your def on a roll, well done :clapping:

miffy
25-01-2012, 07:59 AM
Fingers crossed for you Jill - you'll be full to bursting soon!:thumbsup:

Miffy xx

Demonjill
25-01-2012, 08:18 AM
Thanks so much everyone - I am so excited - and a little nervous :blush:

Demonjill
25-01-2012, 08:19 AM
Fingers crossed for you Jill - you'll be full to bursting soon!:thumbsup:

Miffy xx

Thanks Miffy - yeah thats what i was thinking:D Dont think i wanna burst ........just yet lol