PDA

View Full Version : The best thing about an assistant ...

amirose
24-01-2012, 06:11 PM
ISN'T the extra help .......

its the joy of adult conversation :laughing:

My assistant started today, she is fantastic, she is a friend of mine and I can tell things are going to work out great.

The help is nice don't get me wrong -she is basically the eyes in the back of my head so to speak!, but just having someone to chat to was so lovely :D

NicoleW
24-01-2012, 06:44 PM
I can imagine :)

I'd love an assistant to be honest.

sarah707
24-01-2012, 06:52 PM
I am so pleased it's working out l :D

Twinkle-Toes
24-01-2012, 06:57 PM
ISN'T the extra help .......

its the joy of adult conversation :laughing:

My assistant started today, she is fantastic, she is a friend of mine and I can tell things are going to work out great.

The help is nice don't get me wrong -she is basically the eyes in the back of my head so to speak!, but just having someone to chat to was so lovely :D

Awww thats great :thumbsup:

Doesn't always work when said assistant is ones husband......:panic:

Chimps Childminding
24-01-2012, 07:17 PM
I don't have an assistant, I have a June next door and I couldn't do this job without her!!! Not only is it nice to have someone to have an adult conversation with (DH is ok as long as TV isn't on, but suddenly goes deaf when it is :angry:) but she knows exactly how I feel when I am having a bad day/whinge etc etc :clapping:

flowerpots
24-01-2012, 08:11 PM
Awww thats great :thumbsup:

Doesn't always work when said assistant is ones husband......:panic:

Was just about to say the same :panic::panic::laughing::panic::panic:

Twinkles
24-01-2012, 08:19 PM
Although DH is not technically my assistant he's my co-minder ( but we all know who's in charge ) the BEST thing ever ever ever is not having to do the school run anymore :thumbsup:

Helcatt
24-01-2012, 08:23 PM
Although DH is not technically my assistant he's my co-minder ( but we all know who's in charge ) the BEST thing ever ever ever is not having to do the school run anymore :thumbsup:

Hee hee, thats my best thing too!

Lick'le Oakes
24-01-2012, 10:07 PM
...and being able to go to toilet ...with the door shut

Tealady
24-01-2012, 10:58 PM
...and being able to go to toilet ...with the door shut

:laughing: