PDA

View Full Version : keeping myself busy

devoncm
22-05-2008, 09:31 AM
as i dont really have children at the moment thought id see what training and courses i can do-would you believe there all in evening!

anyway ive decided to book myself on a few that came in post yesterday, safeguarding children level 2 on 16th sept in exeter
be seen be professional-a workshop to assist cms and other early years providers to think positivly about promoting their business and identify unique selling points, in july 31st

and simple not taxing-a practical workshop to be more confident and better equipped in the business side of childminding on july 9th.

ive also got my dhc units info coming my way so when i pay the £50 commitment fee i can start on that too.

Pipsqueak
22-05-2008, 09:38 AM
Marie thats what I am doing - using this (unemployed) time to catch up.

The safeguarding L2 sounds interesting - thats what we have been hassling for round here - let me know how it is.

I have been busy doing my NVQ stuff this morning - completed two sections:clapping: :clapping: have emailed them to my assessor:clapping:

devoncm
22-05-2008, 09:41 AM
not sure where you are but they have dates for newton abbot tiverton and barnstaple if you can get to any of them?

sarah707
22-05-2008, 09:56 AM
That sounds like a great way to use your time!

I wish I had more time to go on courses... my biggest problem is always evening childcare! :rolleyes:

miffy
22-05-2008, 10:00 AM
Good idea Marie

Have fun

miffy xx

angeldelight
22-05-2008, 04:00 PM
Great idea Marie

Angel xx

Pipsqueak
22-05-2008, 04:08 PM
not sure where you are but they have dates for newton abbot tiverton and barnstaple if you can get to any of them?

Aww thanks Devon but its a bit far for me - I am oop North near Newcastle!!! :laughing: