PDA

View Full Version : Moving council area

picklepick
23-01-2012, 06:01 PM
Hi all

I've just found out that hubby is being relocated with work, this means we're moving house from Manchester to Birmingham.

I haven't taken my training course with the council yet but I am due to go in Feb. If I do, will I just have to re-do it in Birmingham?

What about the First Aid, can I do that here and it will be ok in Brum?

Feel like everythings been put on hold!

sarah c
23-01-2012, 06:07 PM
hiya ive not long moved to birmingham from wolverhampton did all my courses there, they are all the same apart from my unit 5 ive got to do again which i have for the next 3 saturdys if you ring them up they will take all the things you have and havent done and help you i booked my course while i was still in wolverhampton as i had a moving date.
if you need to talk about anything private message me i will also try and find out the number who i contact do you know what area of birmingham your moving to

hope this helps and to hear from you soon

sarah x

picklepick
23-01-2012, 06:36 PM
Thanks Sarah

We'll probably be moving to Great Barr, we have family that live North Birmingham and I'm originally from there so it's like I'm going home.

I've been trying to get onto Birmingham Council's website all afternoon but it appears to be down

sarah c
23-01-2012, 07:10 PM
ive got the number for the Childcare Development Worker
South Development Team maybe they would put you through to the right area the number is 0121 675 4996 hopefully they can help you

good luck

picklepick
24-01-2012, 04:03 PM
Thanks Sarah, I managed to speak to someone at the Council today.
Hooray!

sarah c
24-01-2012, 08:13 PM
awww thats brillant at least thats one thing ticked off the list

good luck with it all xx