Rubybubbles
28-12-2007, 10:14 AM
:( saying nothing!! I put the same

chubbymummy
28-12-2007, 11:43 AM
at least you looked. i daren't even get on my scales!!!!:eek:

Minnie Minx
28-12-2007, 11:59 AM
babe i still say the scales were wrong, i don't think it's possible to put on nearly half a stone in a week, that's one hell of a lot of eating

xx

Lou
28-12-2007, 12:39 PM
It means its not really a true weight gain, it will even out, and also you will find it very easy to lose if you have put it on that quickly, then you will lose it very quickly!

It most certainly is poss to put that much on in a week theresa, esp if you have been really god then really bad!!!

My battery has gone in my scales, thats how long since i weighed myself lol, spose id better get a new one for next week!!!!

Spangles
28-12-2007, 02:31 PM
One of my friends went on an all inclusive holiday a few years ago and put on a stone in 12 days!

It's not true weight gain though I don't think because as soon as you start eating properly again when Christmas/New Year are over it will just drop off.

It will soon be gone, don't worry too much! I bet we've all put weight on over the last couple of weeks or so, I certainly have!

Pudding Girl
28-12-2007, 03:26 PM
What do you mean not a true weight gain? Not sure what that means.

Theresa, as I said tyo you on email lol, her scales are right, as right as they are every other week anyway, when she weighed me losses LOL ;)

I think a bit of it is water retention from carbs, this is what my body does lol I love carbs, body hates them! and also a lot was POO!!! LMAO!!!! After hardly eating any veg or proper fibre I hadn't been for a couple days, and well, let's just say after 2 breakfasts of all bran, that's sorted :D

I was back on plan 100% yesterday so feeling much better now, we even went out for lunch and I had soup and a roll.

carolinel
28-12-2007, 03:39 PM
Theresa, as I said tyo you on email lol, her scales are right, as right as they are every other week anyway, when she weighed me losses LOL ;)

I think a bit of it is water retention from carbs, this is what my body does lol I love carbs, body hates them! and also a lot was POO!!! LMAO!!!! After hardly eating any veg or proper fibre I hadn't been for a couple days, and well, let's just say after 2 breakfasts of all bran, that's sorted :D

I was back on plan 100% yesterday so feeling much better now, we even went out for lunch and I had soup and a roll.

Lou - I think you've answered your own question here!!
It's not fat that you've put on but water retention. I can easily put on half a stone in a week, haven't weighed myself in ages though so I dread to think what I weigh!

Good for you though getting back on it 100%

Good luck!

Minnie Minx
28-12-2007, 11:23 PM
okay i'll admit my excuses don't work pmsl

xxx

buildingblocks
07-01-2008, 10:34 PM
babe i still say the scales were wrong, i don't think it's possible to put on nearly half a stone in a week, that's one hell of a lot of eatingxx

A couple of Christmas ago I managed 7lb and two people at my class did 10lb gains

ajs
07-01-2008, 10:38 PM

yeah that poo sure does weigh a lot:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: