PDA

View Full Version : Writing on laminates paper!

jadavi
23-01-2012, 08:02 AM
Could someone sort me out once and for all as I'm going mad!! What reliably writes on laminated paper that won't smudge off but can be rubbed off and with what? Nothing I try seems to work! Fee such a klutz not knowing this!!

adele1985
23-01-2012, 08:13 AM
hi hun I just use dry wipe markers, they do smudge if you touch the ink but it dosent take long to dry, I wipe if off with either a wet wipe or some dry kitchen towel :)

onceinabluemoon
23-01-2012, 08:13 AM
At the nursery we used whiteboard markers

flowerpots
23-01-2012, 12:21 PM
Dont feel like a klutz i was going to ask the same thing, Ive laminated my little ones names for them to write over but they just seem to smudge it off before they have finished. :rolleyes:

Tealady
23-01-2012, 02:26 PM
You can get non-permanent OHP (overhead projector pens) that stay non-smudgeable until you wash them off with some water.

nipper
23-01-2012, 02:31 PM
Permanent marker pens will write on laminate sheets or OHP transparencies, will not smudge and will rub off with a rubber...eraser sorry, bit too early for that! Tried and tested I used to be a primary school teacher, one of the tricks of the trade!

miffy
23-01-2012, 08:30 PM
Permanent marker pens will write on laminate sheets or OHP transparencies, will not smudge and will rub off with a rubber...eraser sorry, bit too early for that! Tried and tested I used to be a primary school teacher, one of the tricks of the trade!

Never knew that - thought permanent meant it was! :laughing:

Miffy xx

nipper
23-01-2012, 10:05 PM
Nope, a decent rubber will all but get rid of permanent pen of any plastic surface as I found out when my dd found some of my school pens and decided to do her best artwork on an ikea sidetable :panic: