PDA

View Full Version : Got my pre reg visit 30th jan

sunview_cm
22-01-2012, 03:30 PM
As title says I've got my pre reg visit in just over a weeks time. Policies done and most of my r/a's. Think I'm ready! going to go over the ofsted questionaire a few times.
Once she's been and said yes what is the next step? I'm thinking let insurances know, get public lib sorted, send of food reg form. Anything else before I can start minding? I have a mindee waiting to start so want to get sorted asap.
Thanks for any advice in advance
Emma x

sarah707
22-01-2012, 05:55 PM
Are your CRBs back? Have you done your pre-reg course?

If yes then your inspector will tell you how long it will take for her bits to be done and, assuming the pre-reg goes well, hopefully it will happen quickly!

Good luck :D

sunview_cm
22-01-2012, 08:31 PM
Yep done course, first aid and safeguarding. CRB's for both hubby and myself are back. Did have another thought though, need to register with inland rev also. So much to do! I'm getting really excited now :jump for joy:

sharonmanc
22-01-2012, 08:47 PM
mines the 27th - ahve the house to clean, policies done, RA's done, well ones for house car, and park, toddler group so far, more worried about the EYFS, so think my evenings are going to be spent reading up, Good Luck for the 30th

sunview_cm
22-01-2012, 09:18 PM
Thank you and thanks for that little reminder! I haven't done a r/a for the car, eek! lol
Good luck to you too. Post back and let me know how you get on. :)

Storks
22-01-2012, 10:23 PM
.....i'm pretty sure registering as a food business is 28days .....well it is in birmingham anyway......might be worth sending off if you havent already?

Tracey x

miffy
22-01-2012, 10:25 PM
Good luck to both of you. Hope the visits go well

Miffy xx