PDA

View Full Version : Updated mini e-books

sarah707
22-01-2012, 01:11 PM
I have spent the last few weeks reviewing and updating my mini e-books to work alongside the revised EYFS which is due for publication later this year.

It has been an exciting time because it has given me the opportunity to update everything, make sure wording is still current, change things around and spot where there are gaps in the titles I have written.

As a result I have updated the layout of the mini e-books page on my Knutsford Childminding website to reflect the changes I have made and I hope it will make buying easier for my lovely customers.

New mini e-books

I have also added some new mini e-books to my collection including…

• Children’s starting points – M59 – this one has been completely re-written!

• Settling in and initial observations – M60

• Types of planning – M61

• Retention of paperwork - M62

• Inclusion and the equality act – M63

• Policies, procedures and permissions – M64

• Observations and next steps planning – M65

- Characteristics of learning - Mini 70 - this one has just been finished to look closely at the 3 characteristics which feature on the updated Eyfs website - http://www.foundationyears.org.uk/quality-provision/early-years-foundation-stage-framework/

If you have purchased mini e-books in the past, the numbers are still the same (but note that some names have changed). I am happy to send out free updates – just let me know which ones you want replacing.

I will be adding more mini e-books as soon as I have finished them.

In the meantime if there are any titles you would like me to include in my collection or you spot any problems with the new layout on my website please email me and let me know.

Thank you! :D

Playmate
22-01-2012, 08:33 PM
Thank you Sarah for the info :D

desiderata
22-01-2012, 08:41 PM
Thanks Sarah for all your hard work will check through what I need x

catminder
02-02-2012, 06:11 PM
Thanks Sarah - I'll be visiting your shop soon :thumbsup: