PDA

View Full Version : Help with wording on variation please

bec123
17-01-2012, 08:20 PM
Hi

I've applied to Ofsted to register an assistant in the hope I can increase the number of children I can care for. I had no children to look after in October and am now turning people away as I've not got space for them! (nature of the job I guess!). I need some help with the form "Request to change numbers when working with an assistant" - in section C Action Plan it asks for a plan of my day and how the individual needs of each child will be met - what sort of details do I need to include??

Thanks in advance x

sarah707
18-01-2012, 06:25 PM
I would just say what you do in your normal day - maybe include a routine.

Then talk about how you will make sure everyone is fed, nappies changed, sleeps following parents wishes etc... show how it all fits around school runs and outings.

Good luck with it all!

rosebud
18-01-2012, 07:51 PM
I put things about one of us being responsible for getting children ready to leave, doing diary sheets and updating parents at the end of the day whilst the other entertained the other children. Also at mealtimes how one would be responsible for preparing the meal whilst the other entertained the children. Try to explain how between two of you, you will manage the increased number of children.