PDA

View Full Version : Do you have a ABC Everest single with double toddler seat?

acorns
17-01-2012, 02:15 PM
Hi, I have two one year olds, a 2 yo and will be taking on another 1 yo. At the mo I have any 2 of them each day, but this will change to 3 shortly. Depending on what day it is i'll have 3 who need a buggy each day (the 2yo sleeps in it). I have a narrow doorway & the easiest option will be an ABC single with a double toddler seat, I'd then sell my P&T that I use now. They are pricey though so I was looking for some opinions if anyone has the single abc with a double toddler seat?

Annabelle
17-01-2012, 02:24 PM
I had the same problem, i ended up buying a t3 jogger which I ended up hating and selling. I did look into the ABC and did want to get it but it was just too expensive for me, however, I had emailed Phil from phil and teds who was really good and was going to do a deal for me so it might be worth emailing them to see if you can get a deal...
(I've now got a double with a buggy board as the oldest (2.5 yr old) doesnt want to be in a pushchair anymore. I know that not what you asked but thought I'd pass on my experience!!)

jadavi
19-05-2012, 06:53 PM
Annabelle, if you're still around why did you hate your T3 jogger? Just about to get one......

blue bear
19-05-2012, 09:02 PM
I tried a t3 jogger it was like pushing a bus,really heavy and it's wide too.

jadavi
19-05-2012, 10:19 PM
Have other people found this problem with the T3?

zippy
19-05-2012, 10:51 PM
I had an abc, but not with double seat, I had the single seat on top then third single seat at front, it was a dream to push in two seat mode, but when I added the front seat, became front heavy, however saying that was still a dream compared to other trebles, if I was buying again I would go for double reclining toddler seat on top, I'd get reclining as the raincover on static ones is a complete pain. Just check your doors though, the double seat on top does make it wider than the single buggy.

The Juggler
20-05-2012, 07:59 AM
Have other people found this problem with the T3?

i have the T3. it's lovely to push and actually is less wide than my old side by side chicco (which I loved too). It's heavy going uphill obviously but I can push it with one hand. I'm getting rid of mine because I have no garage or rear access to my house and its' big when folded and I have to carry it through the very narrow hallway of my victorian house and my walls are getting ruined.

As soon as my 20 months can manage the buggy board it's gone but I'd keep it otherwise :thumbsup: