PDA

View Full Version : Really panicking about all documentation!

CJstar
16-01-2012, 09:23 PM
Hello all!

You've all been so helpful so far, but I was just wondering about paperwork you hand out initially to parents?

Such as, when they first come to visit, I was thinking about handing them a leaflet, run down of fee's, and an about me sheet, so they know more about me and the service I run... What am I missing?

Also, what compulsory docs to give them when signing contracts? I want to ensure I've got everything sussed and in place before I get my first enquiry... Such as contracts, pols and procedures, fee's....

Thank you in advance!
:)

Rosy Days
16-01-2012, 09:57 PM
Hi there, when parents initially come to see me, I give them some brief info which includes info about me, what I can offer, settling in, working in partnership, play & activities, meal times and a list of all my policies and procedures. I also give them a fee guide.

If they then come back to me to say they are interested, I will send them a copy of all my policies on email so then can read through as to how I run my setting.

If all goes to plan and they decide they want to use me, I will arrange for them to come and see me and we will sign contracts, all permission forms, I also give them an NCMA 'about your child' form and my own questionaire about routines etc that I ask them to fill in at home and bring back on the first settling in session.

I think that is everything.

Everyone does things differently but this way works for me.

HTH x

LittleBuds
16-01-2012, 10:55 PM
Rosy Days, thanks for sharing that is really useful, I plan to get all my 'all about me' documents ready to give to parents, so far those that have used me have been happy to look at my website, But I think some printed documentaion would be good.

A