PDA

View Full Version : clear CRB - is pre-reg imminent?

LadyC
16-01-2012, 08:19 PM
My husband and I have now received our clear CRB checks (OHs was 9 days from being sent to CRB?!) Does this mean my pre-reg is imminent? :eek:

I know I have been working hard to get to this stage but I do feel quite unprepared! It is only 18 weeks from my initial LA briefing session - I was under the impression I could procrastinate in my usual manner for months....

So, I have done my ICP course and therefore have a load of P&Ps in place, I have done my first aid training, and am in the process of writing my risk assessments and my bedtime reading is usually my EYFS booklet. What else do I need to do before the visit? Any pointers would be gratefully received.

Lady C x

lucyD
17-01-2012, 05:28 PM
I had a call 2 days after I got CRB's back, & she offered later on in the week or the following week!! I was really surprised, I said later in the week to get it done & dusted. Glad I did as I would have worried all week. She was lovely & it was all fine, got my certificate 3 days after visit!! I am so pleased, just need mindee!
All she wanted to see was RA some ID & asked a few Q but was just a chat really nothing to be worried about AT ALL!!

Good luck:)

sharonmanc
17-01-2012, 07:54 PM
My CRB is staill at stage 4, but i had my call last week for my pre reg on the 27th, I would say give Ofsetd a call it may give them kick up the bum