PDA

View Full Version : Education City free trial

Pauline
16-01-2012, 09:50 AM
Get a free 10 day trial at Education City.

This is what they say about themselves:

An educational website for home use, which makes learning fun and includes award-winning games, which are trusted and used by 15,000 schools worldwide. An annual subscription at home costs just £29.95 per child and gives children access to curriculum-linked games, tailored to their ability. The games cover English, Maths, Science, French, Spanish and German.

In addition to the games, EducationCity.com provides parents with tools to monitor their children's progress and help them select the best games for their children's needs, making it the perfect website for children and their educationally-focused parents and parents who are home educating!

Use the link below and Education City will give 15p, for every free trial taken, to Forum running costs, every little helps :thumbsup:

Education City (http://scripts.affiliatefuture.com/AFClick.asp?affiliateID=83748&merchantID=5341&programmeID=14394&mediaID=0&tracking=&url=)

charleyfarley
16-01-2012, 10:37 AM
I'm sure our school use this site, so I am thinking of subscribing to a years membership.

Thanks for the link :thumbsup:

Carol xx

Pauline
16-01-2012, 10:50 AM
I'm sure our school use this site, so I am thinking of subscribing to a years membership.

Thanks for the link :thumbsup:

Carol xx

If you do decide to go on and sign up for a membership, if you do it within 20 days of your free trial ending, they will give the Forum £6.00 :thumbsup:

With the new dedicated server we had to buy last week we are looking for all the help we can get :thumbsup:

charleyfarley
16-01-2012, 11:01 AM
If you do decide to go on and sign up for a membership, if you do it within 20 days of your free trial ending, they will give the Forum £6.00 :thumbsup:

With the new dedicated server we had to buy last week we are looking for all the help we can get :thumbsup:

I wondered if you got more for a membership so that's great :thumbsup:

Carol xx

AliceK
16-01-2012, 11:03 AM
My DS and DD have access to this via school / nursery. It's great :thumbsup: Luckily the school give all children membership to it so we haven't had to pay anything.

xxxxx

BuggsieMoo
16-01-2012, 11:13 AM
Our school use this as well and I have debated getting a years membership - 10 day trial is fab and if £6 goes to the forum for signing up how can I refuse! :o

Graham
20-01-2012, 11:31 PM
Just a quick reminder about this great offer of a FREE TRIAL at Education City, see top post.

Kezzle
23-01-2012, 04:26 PM
Question for anyone thats signed up... do you have to buy more than one subscription for each child you mind?

singlewiththree
23-01-2012, 05:41 PM
I wish I'd looked at this link first, My dd saw the ad on here and asked me to sign up as they do at school. Hopefully clicking on the banner ad worked :) All my girls want to join, at the moment their dad pays for Moshi monsters so may ask him to swap to this instead.

Pauline
23-01-2012, 05:44 PM
I wish I'd looked at this link first, My dd saw the ad on here and asked me to sign up as they do at school. Hopefully clicking on the banner ad worked :) All my girls want to join, at the moment their dad pays for Moshi monsters so may ask him to swap to this instead.

Was it today? I should be able to check :)