PDA

View Full Version : Expensive weekend!

Mummits
15-01-2012, 10:22 PM
As of next week I will have three under twos and have been agonising about what to do about buggies - whether to go for a big "off -roading" triple or a smaller umbrella-fold job which would be able to be transported in my smallish boot, but would probably give me trouble pushing any distance. Anyway, much to my DH's horror, I ended up getting both (though the big one is second-hand). Now I'm going to have to get rid of some of my others, if not for financial reasons, then because buggies are taking over the house!

Am I a bit sad looking forward to getting the babies in tomorrow so I can go for a test drive?

Maza
15-01-2012, 10:27 PM
Wow! My hubby woould have a fit, but I get you totally! Good luck and enjoy your test drive! x

karensmart4
15-01-2012, 10:33 PM
I wanted a triple buggy but couldn't find one I could afford :(

But I have had an expensive weekend too, I have bought Laminate flooring for the playroom, a tv to put on the wall in the playroom, paint to repaint the shelves in the playroom, new floor cushions for the playroom, material to make new resource bags for the playroom and 4 new plastic boxes with lids for the playroom and a new wash basin for you guessed it....... the playroom :laughing:

babs
15-01-2012, 10:35 PM
I've got triple side by side umbrella fold and its easier to push than my double . I've got4 grams two in boot of car two in shed.. lol..triple was cheaper than double ..

miffy
15-01-2012, 10:45 PM
Wow, must have been an expensive weekend but you have to be able to get out and I can see how you would need both - at different times of course!

Have fun trying them out tomorrow.

Miffy xx

Mummits
16-01-2012, 06:48 AM
I wanted a triple buggy but couldn't find one I could afford :(

But I have had an expensive weekend too, I have bought Laminate flooring for the playroom, a tv to put on the wall in the playroom, paint to repaint the shelves in the playroom, new floor cushions for the playroom, material to make new resource bags for the playroom and 4 new plastic boxes with lids for the playroom and a new wash basin for you guessed it....... the playroom :laughing:

Sounds like you are going to have a gorgeous playroom - your babies won't want to go out!

flowerpots
16-01-2012, 06:51 AM
ooooh, I love new buggies, let us know how your test drive goes. :)

rickysmiths
16-01-2012, 09:34 AM
When I was in this position last march I rented a side by side from a childminding friend.

I did want to go to the expense of buying one as I have often had 3 or 4 little ones every day but in 17 years this was the first time I needed a triple. I only had it three months by which time one of them was walking well enough to use a double and by July I was down to a single.

angeldelight
16-01-2012, 09:36 AM
Sounds like fun ha ha

Enjoy your test drive

Angel xx

curly
16-01-2012, 07:41 PM
I'd love a triple buggy just to have one (not because I need one) - now that is sad :blush: